Item Display Width: 3|Colour Name: White|Ring Size: P|Change

on 4 March 2015
I bought this after developing an allergy to the nickel from my wedding and engagement rings (purchased in Australia). I also got this as a 'tough' everyday ring as my actual wedding rings are two slim, fine bands encircled with diamonds.

I was so relieved to find out that these rings are made in the UK because they have laws in Europe preventing them from using nickel in their white gold. I was very nervous buying these sight unseen, but its been a couple of months since I got it and I'm still really happy with it. I ordered a K and the correct size arrived. It was a perfect fit. I have quite slim fingers and don't suit a chunky ring, so this is perfect. Even though its a fine ring, it's also thick, so I'm not concerned about its durability. I would definitely recommend this ring.
review image
on 4 July 2013
I love this ring. Slightly darker colour than I expected. Hallmarked. Half the price of similar rings in High Street jewellers, excellent value for money. Exactly what I wanted, true to size, very pleased. would recommend. Arrived quickly. Thanks to seller and Amazon.
on 27 April 2012
I saw the exact same ring for twice the price on the highstreet.

Fits perfectly (but I did purchase a plastic ring size guide first), on first inspection it looks good quality and has hallmarks.

Very pleased with my purchase!
on 20 June 2011
this was a bargain for the price.considering they are 3 times the price in shops...highly reccomended if on a budget.
on 20 March 2008
The ring exceeds my expectations. It is absolutely beautiful and everyone who has seen it has commented on the weight and the lovely finish. I would definately order jewelry 'on-line'again!
on 20 June 2012
WANTED A COMFORTABLE WEDDING RING THIS WAS PERFECT CANT WAIT TO WEAR IN 3 WEEKS TIME EXCELLENT FIT AFTER PURCHASING RING SIZER WAS A LOT CHEAPER THAN ON HIGH STREET
on 27 February 2012
I ordered this wedding ring as a replacement for my husband. I had seen similar in the jewellery shops with a much higher price tag. The fit was great and it came in a decent looking ring box. He was very pleased with it. Delivery was also fast.
on 24 February 2016
Unfortunately this is a case of you get what you pay for. The ring was described as "super heavy weight" but for under £65 I should have realised that it wouldn't be. Buyers beware. Cannot face the hassle of returning it so I will chalk it up to experience.
on 22 July 2012
My husband bought this for me a few weeks ago. It was just what I had been looking for and was exactly the same as the picture. Excellent service delivery and brilliant value for money. I am very pleased with this ring
on 7 January 2015
Before buying this ring from Amazon, myself and my partner visited 3 various high street shops (eg. H Samuel) where after trials our sizes was unanimously identified as O and M across all chains. I was utterly surprised when rings from Amazon arrived with correct size labels but both were one too big!!! What was delivered as size O, was actually identical to conventional size P. I printed a few sizing charts from other reputable retailers and compared to the Amazon sizing sheet - my suspicions confirmed: both Amazon rings are one size larger than than should have been, all buyers should keep that in mind. Luckily, after I complained to support, they kindly agreed to refund the delivery and return costs and the second purchase was the right fit (when I bought one size smaller then I usually do). The ring itself is good looking and fairly thick, just what you would expect to find in any goldsmith store. The polishing, however, is not the top notch and one of the rings had a tiny dent, but I am not OCD about it and overall it looks great.