Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

Size: 365ml|Change

on 10 December 2009
I agree with the review by Mr. Andrew Dodds. The actual product you buy bears no resemblance to the one shown in the picture. You receive a carton tin, inside which there is a plastic bag containing the body wash.

I didn't mind the packaging much. I certainly would have if it was meant to be a gift but since I was the one to use it, I guess it was ok. It cleans your skin very well and smells like vanilla cream - very sweet, very nice and very edible, so keep it out of reach of small children, just to be on the safe side.

And, since nobody has bothered to change the picture, I have uploaded one myself. Unfortunately I had already used it at the time, so if you want to see the inside of the tin, you can take a look at the photos I have uploaded for Raspberry Blower Ice Cream Body Wash, just imagine the product being yellow instead of pink. :P
review image
on 15 January 2012
This lovely product smells of vanilla and shea butter, and left my skin feeling soft with a hint of the scent. A little goes a long way, so it will last me for a long while. The texture is like a very thick butter... or sort of like that stuff that you grease a pan with, but it certainly isn't greasy!
However, I think it's horrible that some people recieved this product in a poorly packed box. I was lucky enough to receive this product as it looks- in an ice cream tub with the product inside. But the sellers should really make sure that everyone gets the best quality, because it's not fair that some buyers are sent a mess when they've payed for this product the same as the other buyers.
As for the vanilla wash itself, I have no complaints :3
on 9 March 2011
if you look at the packaging in the picture, its smaller than what you see, bit like one scoop of icecream, when you open it it is less than half-ful in a plastic bag. i thought i needed to put it in a different container when i got it.
am unhappy with this product
on 27 December 2014
When ordering Vanilla scented shower butter I wanted something smelling sweet. Not the case. It has Geranium (!!!) and Cedarwood essential oils in it as well. Why those two were added to a delicate scent of Vanilla I have no idea.
Geranium is a very pungent distinctive sharp stimulating smell which always comes through first and stays long after - completely destroys the whole idea murdering gentle vanilla.
Cedarwood is also added. This one on its own probably would add to the concept as it is "pencil-like" smell, kind of woody, comforting, earthy, that will make sweet Vanilla bit more masculine and by that more universal but it would not be anymore sweet candy like Vanilla smell I was looking for.
In the end I gave it to few people to smell and say what that is without showing the label. Answers as follow: warm tar on the road, burnt plastic and pork in cider.
Bomb Cosmetics please take this product and rethink the concept. You wanted to have warm soothing, sharp stimulating and earthy masculine in one packet - it would never work. Please mix it with something else like lemon/lime/mandarin (zesty, but will not bring dead to life like geranium) or even juniper which is less out of touch than cedarwood (still woody and earthy, but more berry than pine).
Product itself is nice. Lather nice, cleans well, moisturizes along the way and have delicate scent after (which in this case is good as I do not like the smell, if it was more vanilla alike I would like it to smell a bit stronger after). It comes in plastic 320g (11.3oz) tub so it will be easy to use under shower. As a women I hate the smell. My husband do not minds, but even he is not a fan. Wont buy again this particular one, will try different scents.
on 5 December 2009
the item you receive is not the item you think you are buying. it cames in a cheap cardboard/waxed paper carton.
i would be within my rights to ask for a full refund on the ground that it looks vastly different from that advertised.
shame not one has changed the photo in the advert. as i may not have made the purchase if i had seen the actual product.
i have not used it yet as its a gift for someone, but it smells like ice cream.
i would have given a higher star rating if the product had matched the advertisement
on 3 December 2013
This stuff feels really luxurious to use and smell like ice cream. The scent lingers on your skin for a long time after you've used it but isn't overpowering, just a lovely soft hint of vanilla. It's slightly moisturising but I wouldn't say a real skin quencher, my legs don't feel as reptile esque after using it so that is a bonus for me! A treat to use :)
on 11 June 2014
There is a brief burst of sweetish vanilla scent but this doesn't have that lovely rich baking smell I was expecting. After a minute or two in the shower the more persistent cedar-y smell comes through which unfortunately I don't like although of course scent is a very personal thing. The texture is nice and buttery and it is a pale yellow colour.
It comes in a tub like pasta sauce comes in at the supermarket. Easy to open, but once it is open, you have to take care that it doesn't get splashed with water from the shower, so need to put the lid straight back on each time, or set it outside the splash zone...Overall I wouldn't buy again and probably won't finish the tub.
on 29 June 2013
Given as a birthday present and she was very pleased with it and said it looked and smelt delicious well received
on 25 June 2013
My favourite shower butter. It smells and feels so good you want to eat it - will definitely be buying more :-)
on 30 December 2012
I'm guessing that Bomb Cosmetics have listened to their feedback and updated their packaging, as what I got was just what I expected, a little ice-cream tub filled with creamy bath and shower wash in the form of a thick cream. Its vanilla scent is sweet, the consistency is heavy and nice to use as a soap and the Shea butter leaves my skin nice and soft. Perfect!