Item Display Width: 3|Colour Name: Yellow|Ring Size: Q|Change

on 23 June 2013
This item only had 1 review and that was a 2 star review where the reviewer said it looked tarnished and not like an 18kt gold ring. Needless to say I was a little worried but I went on to purchase it anyways. Mine was perfect and even arrived 2 days earlier than estimated. However, it was too small for me even though I ordered it thinking I knew my correct size. I have now returned it but I'm ordering another one 2 sizes bigger.
on 11 March 2014
Bought this ring to compliment a diamond trilogy ring. I wanted something plain but substantial and searched for a heavy weight in 18ct gold. I ordered one size up from the normal ring size to account for the extra width of the band and hey presto a really good fit. The ring is indeed a nice weight and sets off the setting of the diamond trilogy perfectly. Thank you Amazon.
on 13 July 2011
After four weeks of wearing what is supposed to be an 18K white gold wedding ring, it has a large scratch in it. I have other 18k carat white gold jewellery which does not have this problem and has seen a lot more wear than this item.... I will leave you to make up your own mind.
on 2 May 2012
I got this ring as my wedding ring and it was nicer than I expected and the heaviness is pleasant. It is very shiny and nicely made.
on 24 April 2014
Received my ring a day earlier than scheduled! It is absolutely beautiful! It is dainty and elegant! I have no qualms recommending this ring to others!
on 24 December 2012
spot on not to heavy and not to light its was perfect for the price i paid so very happy with the overall package.
on 20 April 2014
This ring is just as it was advertised. I am very pleased with my purchase.would recommend this ring to anyone
on 24 April 2014
I loved it , it is better in real life everything I could have hope for ty so much and ty amazon
on 21 April 2014
The ring is plain but quite shiny.Following another customer's advice I chose the size bigger than mine and it fits perfectly.I am delighted with it!
on 11 July 2010
This ring is as described and a significant saving on the high street prices - can't go wrong!