5.0 out of 5 stars gold ring
This ring is great. The gold is thick and solid , even though it is a 3mm band, it feels expensive.
Published on 2 April 2012 by Mrs. Susan Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Gold Ring
Published 9 months ago by Alz R

5.0 out of 5 stars gold ring, 2 April 2012
Mrs. Susan Wilson (Fife) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars GOLD WEDDING BAND, 27 Mar 2009
THIS PURCHASE WAS PERFECT VALUE FOR MONEY THE RING FITTED PERFECTLY AND WAS VERY GOOD QUALITY GOLD.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This Little Ring!, 8 Sep 2010
This was an wedding anniversary gift as my original is too tight. I'm delighted with it. It's identical to my original in every way except it's considerably less expensive! The quality is obvious both visually and by weight - a very well made ring which could last a lifetime.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting a slim but sturdy band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding ring, 28 Jun 2011
This ring was a replacement for my original which was white gold, bought as part of my ruby wedding anniversary present. Excellent quality for the price, comfortable to wear and sits alongside my new eternity ring very nicely. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gold Ring, 16 Sep 2013
Purchased to replace platinum "court" ring for everyday use and have an old style yellow gold, rather than a modern white look. Description being "heavy" was expecting the "court" style of my original wedding ring, but was flatter than description gave, having said this my preferable style is the 3mm almost there look rather that what a 6mm "in your face" would offer, ring sits very comfortable on finger and and can be forgiven for forgetting i'm wearing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Value, 21 Jun 2011
I ordered as a replacement for my wedding ring which had gotten very badly scratched. It is nearly an exact replica - a little lighter perhaps but extremely good quality for the money. I am delighted with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 28 May 2014
Lovely ring, sits well with my others. Good price and excellent, early delivery. No problems at all and item as described on website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value ring, accurate sizing, 4 May 2014
I ordered this ring to fit within a Georg Jensen magic ring I've already got, as the branded version is about 450 to buy, although to be fair that is for 18ct. However this 9ct ring fits perfectly, is accurately sized and has a very good colour and shine. I'm not an expert so don't quite know what is meant by heavy weight. It's not the kind of heavy that my mums 60 year old wedding ring is for example, but it is very good quality, is rigid and not at all flimsy. It would be ideal as a traditional wedding band and looks far moe expensive than it is. I'm delighted with it, especially at the price on Amazon which is by far the lowest I could find from a recognised retailer.

5.0 out of 5 stars great ring, 28 April 2014
can not buy better anywhere the other half was very pleased as this ring was purchased as a commitment ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring, 1 April 2014
This gold ring was just what I was looking for looks really nice and good value for the money so pleased