5.0 out of 5 stars my new wedding ring
The ring exceeds my expectations. It is absolutely beautiful and everyone who has seen it has commented on the weight and the lovely finish. I would definately order jewelry 'on-line'again!
Published on 20 Mar 2008 by Margaret Astbury

2.0 out of 5 stars A lovely ring that arrived amazingly fast. It is ...
A lovely ring that arrived amazingly fast. It is, however, much too big so will have to be resized.
Published 2 months ago by Claire

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars my new wedding ring, 20 Mar 2008
Margaret Astbury "magpie" (crewe, cheshire, england) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars great second time round, 19 Mar 2010
C. Edmunds - See all my reviews
the first time i received this ring it had a scratched surface. while that was dissapointing my returns claim was dealt with really quickly and i replacement (scratch free and lovely looking) within days. it's gorgeously shiny - a real eye-catcher! the ring itself is slightly larger then i anticipated. would consider ordering a size smaller than usual if buying again - could be that the court shape is so easy to slide off and on.

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding ring, 5 Feb 2009
Mrs. Shirley Watt "Shirley" (Scotland,UK) - See all my reviews
perfect,just perfect.This ring replaced the one my Husband gave me on our wedding day 28 years ago(the other one had become very tight ).

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 27 Jan 2013
Beautiful ring my husband to be loves it would recommend to anyone getting married in the near future. Thank you Amazon and such a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, 26 Feb 2011
Mary K. Kendall (Dudley, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this to replace a lost wedding band. It arrived beautifully packaged, and was a very solid, heavy-weight ring. Well worth the price and I love the comfortable fit. Delivery was fast and efficient. I especially liked that they did a wide range of sizes, as I have rather fat fingers and found that they also did my size, so well done for that! The ring itself was highly polished and very expensive looking and feeling. Overall, a very satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 9 July 2013
Love this ring, the delivery time was excellent which I was relly pleased about incase the ring was too big or small, but it is perfect :) compliments my Engagement ring beautifully, it's nice and shiney and delicate which is what I wanted have room in future for a nice eternity ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size sent, 3 July 2013
Lovely ring but wrong size delivered. .No opportunity to check or verify size ordered during the checkout process which concerned me. I was so disappointed when size Q arrived instead of O, so ring is being returned , at a cost to me. I would never order a ring on line again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Ring, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: 9ct White Gold Heavy Court 4mm Wedding Ring - Size O (Jewellery)
My wife wanted a new band to match the white gold eternity ring I bought her a couple of years back. It arrived very swiftly and she is delighted with it. What more can you ask? Oh yes, the price was very reasonable and a considerable saving over buying from a traditional jeweller's shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding ring, 17 April 2013
All you brides to be, this ring is beautiful. Great price and lovely quality. Would highly reccommend this ring can't wait to get married now so that I can wear it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding ring, 17 April 2013
Surprised how lovely this ring is. Really reasonably priced and is quite heavy. Can't wait for my wedding now so that I can wear it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›