Item Display Width: 4|Colour Name: White|Ring Size: O|Change

on 4 March 2015
I bought this after developing an allergy to the nickel from my wedding and engagement rings (purchased in Australia). I also got this as a 'tough' everyday ring as my actual wedding rings are two slim, fine bands encircled with diamonds.

I was so relieved to find out that these rings are made in the UK because they have laws in Europe preventing them from using nickel in their white gold. I was very nervous buying these sight unseen, but its been a couple of months since I got it and I'm still really happy with it. I ordered a K and the correct size arrived. It was a perfect fit. I have quite slim fingers and don't suit a chunky ring, so this is perfect. Even though its a fine ring, it's also thick, so I'm not concerned about its durability. I would definitely recommend this ring.
review image
on 20 March 2008
The ring exceeds my expectations. It is absolutely beautiful and everyone who has seen it has commented on the weight and the lovely finish. I would definately order jewelry 'on-line'again!
on 20 June 2011
this was a bargain for the price.considering they are 3 times the price in shops...highly reccomended if on a budget.
on 20 June 2012
WANTED A COMFORTABLE WEDDING RING THIS WAS PERFECT CANT WAIT TO WEAR IN 3 WEEKS TIME EXCELLENT FIT AFTER PURCHASING RING SIZER WAS A LOT CHEAPER THAN ON HIGH STREET
on 27 April 2012
I saw the exact same ring for twice the price on the highstreet.

Fits perfectly (but I did purchase a plastic ring size guide first), on first inspection it looks good quality and has hallmarks.

Very pleased with my purchase!
on 4 July 2013
I love this ring. Slightly darker colour than I expected. Hallmarked. Half the price of similar rings in High Street jewellers, excellent value for money. Exactly what I wanted, true to size, very pleased. would recommend. Arrived quickly. Thanks to seller and Amazon.
on 27 February 2012
I ordered this wedding ring as a replacement for my husband. I had seen similar in the jewellery shops with a much higher price tag. The fit was great and it came in a decent looking ring box. He was very pleased with it. Delivery was also fast.
on 22 July 2012
My husband bought this for me a few weeks ago. It was just what I had been looking for and was exactly the same as the picture. Excellent service delivery and brilliant value for money. I am very pleased with this ring
on 19 March 2010
the first time i received this ring it had a scratched surface. while that was dissapointing my returns claim was dealt with really quickly and i replacement (scratch free and lovely looking) within days. it's gorgeously shiny - a real eye-catcher! the ring itself is slightly larger then i anticipated. would consider ordering a size smaller than usual if buying again - could be that the court shape is so easy to slide off and on.
on 15 March 2013
I chose this ring based on the fact that I had tried on rings in the jewellers and decided that I wanted a plain band to sit with my engagement ring, which has a diamond setting with diamonds on the shoulders. I had thought that I would want a diamond band to match but found that it was just too many diamonds and liked the simpler option. The ring that I tried on in the shop was almost 3 x the price of this one, and not a court shape either which I find is the most comfortable ring shape.

I was so happy when it arrived, nice box, beautiful shine, perfect colour, and it sits perfectly next to my engagement ring, I can't wait until my H2B slips it on my finger and I'll never have to take it off again!!

You don't need to spend a fortune to get exactly what you want, and this ring has proved that to me, just what I imagined and at an amazing price, thanks Amazon!!!