5.0 out of 5 stars Superb
Published on 11 Mar 2009 by Mr. E. Burgass

2.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly poor product
Dont be fooled by the PGA label on the box, there are many comparable products that offer much better value for money.

Published on 12 Mar 2009 by GolfingSmurf

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly poor product, 12 Mar 2009
This review is from: PGA Tour Three-Hole Putting Mat - 3 x 9 ft (Sports)

What you get is some felt like fabric in a box ... which isnt surprising, but the way it is rolled up in the box means it isnt flat - and unless you are nailing this to the floor or sticking it down - getting it flat is extremely hard work. This in turn leads to bobbles and random jumps in your practice putts. This was especially notable in the slope as the foam itself had many pits and grooves due to the way it is packaged.

The water hazards are actually holes in the mat with blue felt to put in them and the cups are bits of card and a little flag.

Surpisingly bad value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 11 Mar 2009
Mr. E. Burgass "Green god" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PGA Tour Three-Hole Putting Mat - 3 x 9 ft (Sports)
Bought one of these at the end of last season. Being fairly new to golf, I wanted to keep my eye in over the winter and keep on top of my putting game which isn't that great to be fair. I've tried other mats before but theres's two things I like about the PGA one, firstly the incline and secondly the surface itself. They combine to make the putt feel more like your putting on grass and therefore helps with your touch rather than just tapping it gently on a really fast carpet.

Really recommend this product to anyone learning or just want to keep your eye in whilst you're away from the greens. Roll on the summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HAPPY!, 15 April 2013
This review is from: PGA Tour Three-Hole Putting Mat - 3 x 9 ft (Sports)
THIS MAT HAS MADE A REAL DIFFERENCE TO MY PUTTING THIS SPRING. ITS BIG SO I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PRACTISE MORE SHOTS, ALSO MANAGED TO CHANGE THE BORROWS OF THE GREEN BY ADDING NEWS PAPER UNDER THE MAT. OVER ALL VERY HAPPY 5 STARS!

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling, 6 Feb 2013
A. Computing "Oliverson" (Bradford) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PGA Tour Three-Hole Putting Mat - 3 x 9 ft (Sports)
I'm wondering if this is some kind of joke to be endorsed by the PGA tour.

The mat isn't too bad aside from the ripples that may disappear over time, after all it has been rolled up in a box for who knows how long.

It's the holes and 'water features' that are an insult. All they've done here is cut out 3 holes in the mat and 2 large banana shape strips and THEN, get this, they stick the cuttings in the box so that you can then place them back where they once were and pretend a) the banana things are water features (the reverse side of one of mine has been sprayed blue but sadly not the other one), then b) provide 3 circular pieces of paper (no joke) that you must pretend are the holes.

I just can't believe they've got away with this. £ 30 for a piece of felt and a slight wedge of foam is an insult to say the least. Shame on the PGA. DO NOT BUY.

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my and he is so pleased with it, 2 Nov 2014
This review is from: PGA Tour Three-Hole Putting Mat - 3 x 9 ft (Sports)
I bought this for my and he is so pleased with it, the quality is good and probably great for any age. The only issue I had was that it was delivered in just the branded box without any brown box parcel packaging to protect it and unfortunately was delivered on a rainy day when I was out which they left outside my back door, therefore I arrived home to find a wet half fallen open present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great putting mat, 7 Jun 2010
Mrs. P. R. Clarke "Polly Clarke" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PGA Tour Three-Hole Putting Mat - 3 x 9 ft (Sports)
I am delighted with my new putting mat. The mat arrived very quickly and I have'nt stopped using it!

4.0 out of 5 stars V good, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: PGA Tour Three-Hole Putting Mat - 3 x 9 ft (Sports)
Good for practicing indoors and not much space needed to use
Three diff holes so helps adjust ur putting game

2.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 12 Jun 2014
L. russell (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PGA Tour Three-Hole Putting Mat - 3 x 9 ft (Sports)
Thought it was a bargain glad didn't pay more somewhere else
As for my son he's very disappointed basically a roll of foam
With 3 holes cut in it !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 3 April 2014
This review is from: PGA Tour Three-Hole Putting Mat - 3 x 9 ft (Sports)
I got this for my office and it is great fun and it has helped me keep my putting eye in so I am on top form for the weekend game.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: PGA Tour Three-Hole Putting Mat - 3 x 9 ft (Sports)
I love this item I bought this for a present of my 5 year old boy he always used to play a golf on his bedroom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›