on 14 May 2010
This net is perfect for any golfer who wants to enhance their game on the fairway.

Main advantage of the product is the ability to have a decent piece of kit in your back garden. One thing that surprised me is how big it is for such a small box. Once you have unpacked it and got it up (which didn't take too long) started off hitting balls into it straight away. It also comes with a carry bag too so makes easy storage.

The main features you expect from a net like this is A) ground pegs to secure the net B) tough enough to withstand your golf swings. On both of these points the net delivers.

I'd also recommend the PGA TOUR 2 in 1 mat, if you like your grass in one piece (continually teeing up on the grass can take its toll on the grass).

Very pleased with the driving net, would recommend without hesitation!
on 24 February 2009
I have bought 2 home garden nets before this one and they simply fell apart after a few weeks. So far I have had this one for 2 months and use it often as our new house is no where near a diving range (I also dont le my son kick his football into it anymore). The frame is strong and the net seems to be double stiched and no holes have appreared. I also like the net target pockets which I use for my chipping and lob shots. I give this product my thumbs up.
on 1 March 2010
I have had my driving net now for nearly 6 months, a great practice aid if you are wanting to improve your shots around the edge of the green. Plus you can practice your driving. in fact ive used every iron and driver on the net. Very sturdy,as its made with heavy duty nylon.
then when you want to pack away it comes with its own carrier. would recommend
on 11 March 2009
Living in London, I only have a small garden so was looking for a practice net to keep my swing going (I still had to crop some of my apple tree back to get a full swing in) The net was really easy to set up, is sturdy and obviously built to last. I still go to the driving range as well but if you've got 1/2hr or so its great to be able to go into the back garden and let a few go! If you haven't already, get one.
on 14 May 2009
Product is fine, good manufacture, and is good for those chipping, lobs etc. I suppose the difficulty for the discerning golfer is that it enables you practice getting the ball up to various heights, but alas it doesn't allow you to see how far its going when it lands.... but for the actual 'act' of chipping/lobbing it is fine and creates confidence. I recommend you buy a mat as well or your lawn will suffer. I also recommend you take the targets down when you want to get the 'big guns' out as the balls make a hell of a racket when they hit the target canvas (unless you have understanding neighbours). The only 'problem' - if there is one - is that it is not that easy to erect. Because of this I found myself reluctant to dismantle it completely in the knowledge that it is not that easy to erect again.......!! (if you see what I mean!!)
on 5 January 2012
After buying my husband and son this product as a joint present for them both back in October - I thought I would have them both (and the lower half of my garden) back as the season changed, unfortunatley not! It has stayed errect through the cold, rain, wind, snow and the odd monsoon and due to the practice the men have put in, they have more confidence and make even more time to play on actual courses - so all in all I suppose you could say it's a great success...(just not for me)
on 13 August 2013
Like other reviewer's it took a few attempts to erect it. The key is to fit the poles together so that you push them into the "tubes" and then make sure that at the centre you link into the matching colour.
on 2 August 2009
Works well and seems great value for the money. Hopefully it will last. A bit fiddly to get the flexible rods through the material supports but otherwise quite easy and quick to put up. Would recommend getting one.
on 9 February 2015
The net has been in my garden since last summer. I have packed away the target sheet for the winter and this means that the wind can pass through the netting. I also purchased some extra strong tent pegs which help keep it in place. The net has been subjected to quite strong winds at times but it seems to be holding up OK. Therefore I am generally happy with my purchase but the driving mat was a disappointment being far too small to be of any real use.
on 17 July 2014
Wouldn't actual claim it to be sturdy, after a doz whacks I decided the netting wouldn't take the pounding and bought some lightweight practice balls. It's probably ok to get your swing going or for chipping but on a full shot its difficult to figure out if your shot went straight, left or right. I managed to 'squish' it down a bit and fit it into the garage opening which saved damaging my lawn. On the whole worth the money.