5.0 out of 5 stars A must for every golfer.
This net is perfect for any golfer who wants to enhance their game on the fairway.

Published on 14 May 2010 by Mr. C. J. Preston

3.0 out of 5 stars Golf Net
Published on 14 May 2009 by Mr. David G. Gilchrist

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for every golfer., 14 May 2010
Mr. C. J. Preston "chpreston3" (United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PGA Tour Pro Size Driving Net (Sports)

Main advantage of the product is the ability to have a decent piece of kit in your back garden. One thing that surprised me is how big it is for such a small box. Once you have unpacked it and got it up (which didn't take too long) started off hitting balls into it straight away. It also comes with a carry bag too so makes easy storage.

The main features you expect from a net like this is A) ground pegs to secure the net B) tough enough to withstand your golf swings. On both of these points the net delivers.

I'd also recommend the PGA TOUR 2 in 1 mat, if you like your grass in one piece (continually teeing up on the grass can take its toll on the grass).

Very pleased with the driving net, would recommend without hesitation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality net, 24 Feb 2009
This review is from: PGA Tour Pro Size Driving Net (Sports)
I have bought 2 home garden nets before this one and they simply fell apart after a few weeks. So far I have had this one for 2 months and use it often as our new house is no where near a diving range (I also dont le my son kick his football into it anymore). The frame is strong and the net seems to be double stiched and no holes have appreared. I also like the net target pockets which I use for my chipping and lob shots. I give this product my thumbs up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lake master, 1 Mar 2010
Mr. Fraser Bloy "Frase" (manchester england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PGA Tour Pro Size Driving Net (Sports)
I have had my driving net now for nearly 6 months, a great practice aid if you are wanting to improve your shots around the edge of the green. Plus you can practice your driving. in fact ive used every iron and driver on the net. Very sturdy,as its made with heavy duty nylon.
then when you want to pack away it comes with its own carrier. would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased, 2 Aug 2009
R. Bayliss (France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PGA Tour Pro Size Driving Net (Sports)
Works well and seems great value for the money. Hopefully it will last. A bit fiddly to get the flexible rods through the material supports but otherwise quite easy and quick to put up. Would recommend getting one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great net, 11 Mar 2009
Mr. E. Burgass "Green god" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PGA Tour Pro Size Driving Net (Sports)
Living in London, I only have a small garden so was looking for a practice net to keep my swing going (I still had to crop some of my apple tree back to get a full swing in) The net was really easy to set up, is sturdy and obviously built to last. I still go to the driving range as well but if you've got 1/2hr or so its great to be able to go into the back garden and let a few go! If you haven't already, get one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Golf Net, 14 May 2009
This review is from: PGA Tour Pro Size Driving Net (Sports)
Product is fine, good manufacture, and is good for those chipping, lobs etc. I suppose the difficulty for the discerning golfer is that it enables you practice getting the ball up to various heights, but alas it doesn't allow you to see how far its going when it lands.... but for the actual 'act' of chipping/lobbing it is fine and creates confidence. I recommend you buy a mat as well or your lawn will suffer. I also recommend you take the targets down when you want to get the 'big guns' out as the balls make a hell of a racket when they hit the target canvas (unless you have understanding neighbours). The only 'problem' - if there is one - is that it is not that easy to erect. Because of this I found myself reluctant to dismantle it completely in the knowledge that it is not that easy to erect again.......!! (if you see what I mean!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: PGA Tour Pro Size Driving Net (Sports)
Like other reviewer's it took a few attempts to erect it. The key is to fit the poles together so that you push them into the "tubes" and then make sure that at the centre you link into the matching colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Helped Me Improve My Game, 1 Aug 2012
This review is from: PGA Tour Pro Size Driving Net (Sports)
I only started playing about 2 years ago and became totally addicted. I wanted something to keep my practice up when I could not get out and play and this has been the ideal solution. It comes in a small, easily packable bag but simple to assemble and secure. I'm no Pro but I hit the ball quite hard and the net can sustain any impact and it allows me to vary and practice chipping with the capture nets at different levels. Spend longer on this net than my other half would like but as said it's a perfect way to feed my addiction to the game.

One of my best buy's, one very happy golfer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Piece Of Kit, 18 July 2012
This review is from: PGA Tour Pro Size Driving Net (Sports)
This is an excellent piece of kit for any keen golfer to have in their back garden.

I have had a number of these items in the past as I like to at least practice my swing and connection when I can't get to course or the range. The other products I have used, which if I recall were slightly more pricier, didn't last the course if you excuse the pun! Previous driving nets have ripped after a short spell of impacts or the pegs have bent and come clear of the ground. This product has a very good quality to it which has withstood my swing for a good while now and with no, rips ,tears or bent pegs.

It assembles easily and folds down into a small bag so ease of use and storage is no problem at all. Can't fault it, would thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Golfers Wife!!, 5 Jan 2012
This review is from: PGA Tour Pro Size Driving Net (Sports)
After buying my husband and son this product as a joint present for them both back in October - I thought I would have them both (and the lower half of my garden) back as the season changed, unfortunatley not! It has stayed errect through the cold, rain, wind, snow and the odd monsoon and due to the practice the men have put in, they have more confidence and make even more time to play on actual courses - so all in all I suppose you could say it's a great success...(just not for me)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›