5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD QUALITY
this was a bargain for the price.considering they are 3 times the price in shops...highly reccomended if on a budget.
Published on 20 Jun. 2011 by Ms. J. Gardner

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning about wrong sizing on Amazon!
Before buying this ring from Amazon, myself and my partner visited 3 various high street shops (eg. H Samuel) where after trials our sizes was unanimously identified as O and M across all chains. I was utterly surprised when rings from Amazon arrived with correct size labels but both were one too big!!! What was delivered as size O, was actually identical to conventional...
Published 1 month ago by Indigo

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD QUALITY, 20 Jun. 2011
Ms. J. Gardner "JULEZ" (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding ring, 20 Jun. 2012
WANTED A COMFORTABLE WEDDING RING THIS WAS PERFECT CANT WAIT TO WEAR IN 3 WEEKS TIME EXCELLENT FIT AFTER PURCHASING RING SIZER WAS A LOT CHEAPER THAN ON HIGH STREET

5.0 out of 5 stars Half the price bargain, 27 April 2012
I saw the exact same ring for twice the price on the highstreet.

Fits perfectly (but I did purchase a plastic ring size guide first), on first inspection it looks good quality and has hallmarks.

Very pleased with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars my new wedding ring, 20 Mar. 2008
Margaret Astbury "magpie" (crewe, cheshire, england) - See all my reviews
The ring exceeds my expectations. It is absolutely beautiful and everyone who has seen it has commented on the weight and the lovely finish. I would definately order jewelry 'on-line'again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Replacement ring, 19 Mar. 2014
I bought this ring after a good research everywhere and I am very pleased with this ring. However, I would've preferred to buy an 18ct gold rather than a 9ct. I bought it as a replacement ring to wear to the gym and outdoors as a solitaire ring( that I would wear otherwise) isn't too suited for the gym.

I must say its good for the price and the colour looks lovely too. The shape of the ring is perfect and it does not fall flat on your finger which is great. It is a basic gold band with no frills or fancy design to it. It is much cheaper than in the retail markets( I have done the research here) and also if you have a tiny size (like mine which is 'I') it is easier to order a ring from amazon rather than wait for a shop to get one especially for you.

I do recommend it for a replacement ring or for an actual ring ( if solitaires aren't for you !!!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, 4 July 2013
I love this ring. Slightly darker colour than I expected. Hallmarked. Half the price of similar rings in High Street jewellers, excellent value for money. Exactly what I wanted, true to size, very pleased. would recommend. Arrived quickly. Thanks to seller and Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding ring, 27 Feb. 2012
I ordered this wedding ring as a replacement for my husband. I had seen similar in the jewellery shops with a much higher price tag. The fit was great and it came in a decent looking ring box. He was very pleased with it. Delivery was also fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this ring, 22 July 2012
My husband bought this for me a few weeks ago. It was just what I had been looking for and was exactly the same as the picture. Excellent service delivery and brilliant value for money. I am very pleased with this ring

4.0 out of 5 stars great second time round, 19 Mar. 2010
C. Edmunds - See all my reviews
the first time i received this ring it had a scratched surface. while that was dissapointing my returns claim was dealt with really quickly and i replacement (scratch free and lovely looking) within days. it's gorgeously shiny - a real eye-catcher! the ring itself is slightly larger then i anticipated. would consider ordering a size smaller than usual if buying again - could be that the court shape is so easy to slide off and on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Mar. 2013
N. M. Goodwin (uk) - See all my reviews
I chose this ring based on the fact that I had tried on rings in the jewellers and decided that I wanted a plain band to sit with my engagement ring, which has a diamond setting with diamonds on the shoulders. I had thought that I would want a diamond band to match but found that it was just too many diamonds and liked the simpler option. The ring that I tried on in the shop was almost 3 x the price of this one, and not a court shape either which I find is the most comfortable ring shape.

I was so happy when it arrived, nice box, beautiful shine, perfect colour, and it sits perfectly next to my engagement ring, I can't wait until my H2B slips it on my finger and I'll never have to take it off again!!

You don't need to spend a fortune to get exactly what you want, and this ring has proved that to me, just what I imagined and at an amazing price, thanks Amazon!!!