4.0 out of 5 stars Good Well Priced Brushes
Purchased these for applying Gesso to canvases and they do the job very well. The handles have a flat profile which makes them very light to use. A few bristles fell out on first use but for the price, I think these are a very good buy.
Published on 30 Jun. 2012 by I. Stephens

1.0 out of 5 stars worst brush i have ever used
they were cheap and arrived in 2 days but after one use i had to throw the in the bin because the product was coming apart and i could not draw anything with them because the state they were in.
Published on 27 April 2013 by livius

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal brushes for acrylic painting., 14 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Royal Langnickel Large Area Brush Set - White Bristle 1", 2", & 3" (Toy)
Lovely brushes, ideal for craft making. Paint washes out well, and the bristles don't shed and fall out. Well made too. I recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a toy as sugested, 20 July 2013
These brushes were idea for watercolour washes, I am going to give them a try when doing acrylics. They arrived within the designated time slot.

5.0 out of 5 stars good n cheap, 3 Mar. 2013
great for putting down washes and blending large areas,altho watch for those loose hairs! Really good value,will be buying again for sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 10 Feb. 2014
Prompt delivery much appreciated this product met my expectations and I will certainly use. This method of purchase in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars R L Large brush set., 11 May 2013
Very good product. Very useful for all kinds of painting. Would certainly recommend to anyone needing this kind of equipment.

3.0 out of 5 stars Brushes, 31 Jan. 2013
Unfortunately the brushes are not best quality. I havent tried them yet so dont really know how they will perform on canvas.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use these brushes only for my exercises or to ..., 9 May 2015
I use these brushes only for my exercises or to apply gesso, wouldn't recomment for any serious oil or acrylic painting

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good we liked this, 29 Nov. 2012
we liked this and I have used them Very good looking forward to useing them on the bigger projects in the new year

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 6 Mar. 2013
I found the product to be exactly as described and am very pleased with it - I would recommend you to my friends

4.0 out of 5 stars I think I will like it, 6 Dec. 2012
I think I will like it but as yet I have not used this brush set . We will see when I paint something big