5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little walker
My 1 year old nephew loves it. Moved from toddling with the the trolley to loading and unloading the blocks. Colours look good, is well-built and sturdy.

Published on 22 Feb. 2009 by Mrs. A. Leach

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm Toy Blocks Walker
Bought as a present for my grandson's first birthday. Luckily I ordered it well in advance because when I tried to put it together - ie screw the handle onto the trolley - the screws were not long enough to fix the two together. It has been sent back and I will look around for a different make.
Published on 8 Oct. 2011 by JWB

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little walker, 22 Feb. 2009
Mrs. A. Leach (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'm Toy 42060 Blocks Walker Orange Yellow (Baby Product)

Edit 1.3.13: I posted original review 4 years ago, almost to the day, and still holds true now. The walker was passed to my other nephew who loved it and then inherited by my son a few months ago. Few dints in it but in surprisingly good condition despite 3 boys walking with it, riding in it and generally chucking blocks in and out. None of the paint has chipped despite robust use. I'd buy it again tomorrow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertainment for hours, 9 May 2011
This review is from: I'm Toy 42060 Blocks Walker Orange Yellow (Baby Product)
Our son loved this walker. He spends a lot of time playing with the pieces inside and is now learning to pile things up. He also really enjoys walking it everywhere. It's just too bad that it's difficult to turn it around. I always end up helping him with that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wodden blocks baby walker, 18 Aug. 2010
This review is from: I'm Toy 42060 Blocks Walker Orange Yellow (Baby Product)
I bought this for my Grandson who at the time was ten months old, he started walking at 9 months and 1 week so he could toddle really well holding onto the handle. He absolutely loves it, I can honestly say it is his very favourite toy (together with his stacking cups!). We had a little problem with the item and sent the first one back, but not before the replacement had arrived! I would recommend this walker to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best walker by far!, 11 Nov. 2012
This review is from: I'm Toy 42060 Blocks Walker Orange Yellow (Baby Product)
We bought this walker for our son when he was around 11 months. I did A LOT of research into many different makes and this one shone out above the rest by far. The bricks are beautiful - lovely colours with fun patterns, and above all they are unusual shapes as opposed to just cubes with letters on, which means we can build little houses and castles. It's very sturdy and excellent quality, I get a lot of comments from other mummies on how wonderful it is.

We had (briefly) thought about a vetech walker or similar but so glad we went for one of these. There's something strangely satisfying for a baby about loading things into a cart and then taking them for a walk! They are also much more stable for little ones just starting out on a walker as you can weigh it down with the bricks and it doesn't shoot away from them. We found he was very confident with it almost straight away, whereas I know the cheaper plastic ones are not so easy to master.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent brick trolley, 21 Jun. 2010
M. Evans (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'm Toy 42060 Blocks Walker Orange Yellow (Baby Product)
I purchased this brick trolley for a one-year-olds birthday who hadn't yet started walking. He loved it, the colourful bricks of different textures and colours are great and, even though he is now walking, he still loves to walk up and down with the trolley.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow am I having fun!, 30 Sept. 2013
This review is from: I'm Toy 42060 Blocks Walker Orange Yellow (Baby Product)
Grandad surprised me with this one!
Fast approaching 1 and crawling like a superstar he must have thought I would appreciate something to challenge me some more.
Got to it straight away, colours are brilliant. Grabbed the handle and I was off,little legs racing along as I headed for the nearest wall.Fantastic although I need a bit of help to turn!
Imagine my surprise when I sat on it and was pushed between mum and grandad. Great fun.
And then the bricks, make a great noise when I move them about.must give some thought to building that castle I have always wanted. Maybe by my next birthday,mustn't rush things

5.0 out of 5 stars Why the huge price increase?, 13 Aug. 2013
E. D. Highley - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'm Toy 42060 Blocks Walker Orange Yellow (Baby Product)
Overall I am pleased with this "Walker" with blocks. The blocks are nice and brightly coloured and there are a good number of shapes. It is also stable. What I did find disappointing was the large price increase in 11 months. I bought one last August for my Grandson's 1st Birthday (£28.39p) When I ordered one for my Granddaughter's 1st Birthday in July and it was £39.90. This is a 40% increase in price in a year which I feel is rather excessive. My order was dealt with promptly and arrived in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice walker, 20 Feb. 2012
Ms. Damodaram - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'm Toy 42060 Blocks Walker Orange Yellow (Baby Product)
Nice sturdy walker. It is steady enough for babies who are just getting onto their feet. Much better than the v-tech walker which we also have. My baby used to fall down and have the v-tech walker crash on him frequently because it is so light it runs away with you. This on the other hand is brilliant and has never fallen down on him. the blocks are great too.

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm Toy Blocks Walker, 8 Oct. 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars shame it was faulty, 11 Sept. 2012
This review is from: I'm Toy 42060 Blocks Walker Orange Yellow (Baby Product)
cannot give this item a good review as it was faulty, the fixings for the handle were --one right way --one wrong way so the handle could not be fitted, in fairness apart from this error the overall finish and quality seemed very good with well rounded edges and a well sanded finish