4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, still great
The service is top notch and the products are priced very reasonably and as such I have been using this product for some time.
The only issue with these envelopes comes from the glue used to seal them.

Published on 25 July 2012 by Mr. H. Osborne

2.0 out of 5 stars Was told to send them back but would have cost me too much for postage so was not a viable option so had to make the best of a b
The top that has the sticky seal was cut and when you pull off the tape to seal the envelopes it tears the cut even more. Had to use selotape on every envelope after sealing to stick down the torn part. Was told to send them back but would have cost me too much for postage so was not a viable option so had to make the best of a bad situation.
Published 10 months ago by westie13

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, still great, 25 July 2012
This review is from: Mail Lite (Jiffy) Padded Envelope 110 x 160mm (100pk) (A000) (Office Product)
The only issue with these envelopes comes from the glue used to seal them.

I run a small mail order business and process around 50 - 100 orders a day, I almost exclusively use these padded envelopes for my products. For the most part they are absolutely fine.
However, occasionally you get a batch of envelopes with very hard to peel glue strips on the sealing flap. The protective strip that needs to be pealed off in order to seal the envelope can itself fasten to the envelope and thus trying to remove it sometimes rip the envelope. To give you an idea on how many faulty items there are, maybe 1/20 cause me an issue.

On the whole this is an excellent product with great service and I will continue to buy these envelopes again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars best ever product, 13 Jan. 2012
Well I bought these mail light eveloped after having look at all the other products of this kind but nothing compared to the ease of which the adisive strip worked and the excelent quality of paper I will never use any other envelop after having discovered this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, just what I wanted,i'm reordering!, 27 Oct. 2011
Mr. David Adams "buzbon" (Wakefield England) - See all my reviews
Good quick service, excellent product, re-ordering!! Arrived quickly within three days well protected by the box no damage no problems!! Happy customer!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Little padded envelopes, 12 Sept. 2012
TonyD "biotone" (Up North) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Little (6" x 4") padded envelopes ideal for sending small items (up to 145mm long), that work out at around 5p each at this price. Very light, nice paper finish with bubble-wrap interior and good adhesion of the folding flap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying; great Savings!, 6 Aug. 2014
Great deal.

Each parcel is worth around £0.06, from the Post Office they'd perhaps charge 30p for a single one!

The parcel also has a tearable feature for the receipient for that professional look. It also feels nice. Looks professional and expensive.

Will buy from again - also offered free next day delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a few things online and these are cheap and good quality, and arrive quickly, 1 Dec. 2014
I sell quite a few things online and these are cheap and good quality, and arrive quickly.
I have had some break on their way to customers (mostly my fault as I didn't secure everything inside) so I also now add extra tape on the outside. But for the price you can't really do much better. Will definitely keep buying these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 19 Oct. 2013
The envelopes arrived very quickly in a cardboard box so someone has to be at home to receive them! They are of good quality and are useful for anyone who has small items to send that may need more protection than an ordinary envelope would give,

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality envelopes. Only one minor problem, 28 Dec. 2014
These envelopes are good overall but the only problem is the sticky seal part.

I am a small seller on eBay and I go through a pack of these every month or two
Sometimes I will get a batch of envelopes with very hard to peel glue strips on the sealing flap. I once got a box where 50 of the envelopes didn't have any adhesive.
I think the case with no adhesive was a one off as I have never had any problems since.

On the whole this is a good product with great service and I will continue to buy these envelopes again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jiffy bags perfect, 30 Jun. 2013
This item was exactly what I was after,small for postage costs but big enough to fit bracelets etc. It arrived very quickly and was a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars For not much more than the price of 5 - 100, 6 May 2014
Hugo Minney "hugie" (Durham, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I have the same things to send out to multiple people, and it's very convenient to just have a big box of these padded envelopes ready. The come flat so I can stamp them with the return address, write on the postal address (or stick on labels), then fill them. They have an adhesive strip to seal which works OK (I'm sending bottles which are completely the wrong shape for an envelope) and in general i'm pretty pleased