5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
Very comfortable and came without a problem. As I discovered after research, "N" is for narrow and "M" is medium/normal - which worked well for me.
Published on 2 Jun 2011 by NS

1.0 out of 5 stars ORDER WITH CARE!
Published on 17 May 2012 by Audio Texture

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 2 Jun 2011
This review is from: Birkenstock Arizona Normal Width Unisex Clogs (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars ORDER WITH CARE!, 17 May 2012
Just got 2 pairs sent to Spain and I'm just printing the labels to send them back at great expense. I've worn Birkenstocks for years and I'm always a size 45 but the 45's that dropped through the post are massive. So as these are a unisex model TOTALLY IGNORE the initial sizing drop down menu, click on SIZING INFO at the side of it, then scroll down to the partially obscured UNISEX sizing menu where you will find the correct sizing info..

5.0 out of 5 stars Size issue, 17 May 2011
Purchased these birkenstocks to get my husband out of his trainers during the summer. He has had nike pool sliders before but they are not adjustable and quite basic. He has found these very comfortable and more stylish during the day & evenings during the warm weather - so a success and highly recommended.
My only negative - if you can call it that - is the sizing. He normally wears a UK size 10 or 11 in trainers, shoes, etc so we ordered both sizes but they were huge. We checked the actual size marked in the shoes just in case then sent them back & tried a UK size 9 which are a perfect fit. Luckily we ordered from Amazon themselves so had free returns or it would have been very expensive. These are very good value online so it may be worth trying some instore for the correct size before buying online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be carefull with the sizing, 4 July 2011
I've known birkenstock for a while and they're are extremely confortable and long lasting.
Me and my gf bought two pairs here on amazon and they both came too large for us.
Before ordering them we were carefull enough to go to a real store trying them on and checking for size so we were surprised when we got ours and they were too large...
I thought the sizings were uniform across Europe but apparently they're not.
I normally use 42 (all my shoes are 42), I ordered 41 and they are simply huge on my foot..

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable shoes, 30 Mar 2011
These shoes were recommended to me to help sort out my feet, which rotate in. They are doing the job! They are sturdy, practical, and the blue colour is great, as well as the adjustable straps.

The supplier was great, getting the shoes to me a day or two earlier than expected and in pristine condition - not even the box was bashed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 1 Feb 2011
Very happy with this product. Quality footwear from a reputable brand. Worth every penny (cent...). Delivered quickly and fitting as expected. No complaints whatsoever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lesson on sizing. To sort out the CONFUSION, 26 July 2011
FOR UNISEX BIRKENSTOCKS. TO SELECT PROPER SIZE FOLLOW STEPS BELOW

1. CLICK ON SIZE CHART BUTTON TO RIGHT OF 'SIZE' BOX.
2. CLICK ON TAB ACCORDING TO YOUR GENDER 'WOMEN''MAN' etc.
3. SCROLL DOWN TO 'Birkenstock Unisex Sizing Chart'
4. SELECT SIZE BY READING CHART

5.0 out of 5 stars birkenstocks, 13 Nov 2010
They're great, my second pair, can wear for work, walking etc.
Buckles adjust, When these wear out will buy another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 April 2014
5 stars, just what I was looking for for my mum. She loved them, it would have been nice to have more of a colour selection, as all the other colours didn't have mum's size. Never the less she loved the colour and the fit. Came when expected, in perfect condition. Great service, many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstock Arizona, 17 Aug 2013
I've been wearing these for a year or two now. The quality and design of these is truly A1 (what else would you expect from the Germans!) They provide excellent support for the arch of your feet and it is almost as if they are an exact moulding of them. Very comfortable! In fact they are so good , I've bought a few pairs from Amazon as the price of them has come down now. (Amazon prompt and efficient service with free delivery). I am normally a size 42 but I know now to order size 40 as the Birkenstock sizes are a little generous to say the least, as other reviewers have mentioned. To summarize: I can't recommend these Birkenstock Arizonas and Amazon enough!