5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant Shoe
I love these Birkenstock Arizona Basalt shoes. I have worn mine throughout this year as they are the only shoe I've found in which my rheumatoid arthritis can be accommodated. They are robust enough to be worn outside too. A brilliant shoe.
Published 16 months ago by S. A. V. Lewis

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit wide
I bought normal width. My feet are wide ish. However, I could have done with the slim fitting ones, which doesn't match my true feet shape. Haven't had Birkenstock before and bought them for flat ish feet. They we're comfy at first but one foot was hurting after wearing them all day. Probably something to do with my feet.

OK but not raving about hem and don't...
Published 7 months ago by ChocoMott

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant Shoe, 14 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars My most comfortable slip ons ever, 17 Aug. 2013
I love these. they are so comfortable. Took them on holiday to Rhodes and walked up and down slippery cobbled streets- never felt so secure. one big plus is that my feet felt as fresh as when I put them on in the morning. I will definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstocks, 25 July 2013
After reading other peoples reviews and taking notes I ordered and received some fab Birkenstocks fitting perfectly. Please make sure you order the right size when ordering unisex..... I did and got it right first time :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 11 Jan. 2013
These sandals will be perfect for my winter sun holiday in February. They are comfortable, will not take up much space in my suitcase and look good.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable....., 11 Aug. 2014
These friends are getting more comfortable every day , they are taking on the shape of my foot as they are meant to. I am normally a size 40 with a wide foot and high instep but ordered size 39 as advised and they fit perfectly. This stone colour seems to blend with all my clothes so they get worn often!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but too big., 2 July 2014
My fiance is a UK size 13, which is a euro size 47. These were HUGE. Really wide at the front. We returned them, but you can tell they are great quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 25 Jun. 2014
I have used this shoe as a inside slipper for years. They fit perfectly. Would love to see more vibrant colours though.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made., 22 Jun. 2014
Well made, a little large but not enough to be a problem. I would order them again as they are comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit wide, 6 Jun. 2014

OK but not raving about hem and don't agree with many of the reviews I have read about how fab they are

5.0 out of 5 stars Set for the summer, 8 May 2014
I just love these shoes. Have had years of buying the toe-post ones, this year I thought I would try something different. Great colour. Can be worn with jeans or a skirt.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›