4.0 out of 5 stars Back info, watch your child walk, careful with sizes.
Published on 27 Jun 2012 by Mrs. S. M. Marr

3.0 out of 5 stars Size EU34 is not a UK size 3
EU34 is a 2 or 2 1/2
I ordered a UK size 3 but was sent an EU34
far too small
great sandals though, this would have been my daughter's 3rd pair. Gutted I can't get them in her size.
Published 1 month ago by K. Farrell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Back info, watch your child walk, careful with sizes., 27 Jun 2012
Found a great chiropracter at last and these really are the best shoes for an arch that tends to fall inwards meaning you walk on the inner side of your heel as we do, watch the inner ankles and see if they are held more straight by this shoe, it means your back is better in line and you are less likely to end up with a slightly hunched neck look like me, wish I had known this years ago!!!

They are wide. However I have narrow feet and wear the narrow and wide Birkis and find the wide ones slightly more comfy. Somehow your foot sits comfortably in the middle so I expect my daughters narrow feet with be fine too with this width. Before you send them back for being too wide watch your child walk in them and see if the foot stays in position.

The sizing info says a 12 is a size 30, however when you add a 12 to your basket it comes up a size 31, which is a size 13. I didn't notice the European size on the order as I am not familiar with them and they were way too big.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sandal, 12 Sep 2009
Great little sandal for little girls. Unfortunately the fitting was too wide for my daughters feet, so they were returned!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandals, 19 Jan 2011
I received these today for my little girl and I am thrilled with them. They are proper sturdy shoes but very pretty too in silver. She doesn't want to take them off. I am a fan of birkinstocks for me and now we can both enjoy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 10 Jun 2014
A great reat simple transaction. Sandals fit perfectly. Width (regular) is just perfect for my daughter who has very wide feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Jun 2014
My daughter has really difficult feet, very wide with a very high instep and I really struggle to find shoes that don't cut into her. However these birkenstocks are great, adjustable so you can get just the right width and they always look so cute plus the silver colour goes with everything......I have now bought them for the last three years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality shoes, 5 Jun 2014
Good quality children's sandals. These feel very well made and will hopefully out last the summer unlike other sandals I have purchased for my girls.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit - just a bit pricey!, 3 Jun 2014
My eldest son has a pair that have lasted two summers. These will fit for this year and that's all..... I have sent back as for the price they are expensive sandals for a limited time to wear...

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing incorrect, 30 May 2014
Wanted a size 7 toddler but these were more like an 8 so had to send these back. These also come up wide.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely bright blue, 14 May 2014
I got these sandals for my boy (I know it's supposed to be a girl's model but the blue ones do not look girly at all), he loves them. He's wide footeed but these birks, even though are supposed to be a narrow fit, fit him really well. Nice bright colour, a kind of pearly but dark enough to be ok on a boy too, imho.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size EU34 is not a UK size 3, 13 May 2014