on 5 December 2012
For those of you who wish to buy this product, you need to know that the instructions are in German.

Quick translation: Measure 1.5 caps of fluid into the Karcher spray bottle, and top with water. Dilutation is 1 : 10.
on 27 August 2012
Very good results with no smears, Rain doesn't seem to mark the windows after use.. When used with the Karcher Window Vac the windows are sparkling. Do not get this item mixed up with the Karcher universal cleaner which is for the steam cleaners. All round a very good product.
on 5 March 2013
THIS PRODUCT WAS PURCHASED ALONG WITH THE KARCHER WINDOW HOOVER WHICH IS FABULOUS AFTER PRACTICING. LITTLE TIP IS WHEN USING THE SOLUTION ENSURE YOU DUNK THE CLOTH IN WATER PRIOR TO USING THE SPRAY AS I DIDN'T AND USED UP A LOT OF THE SOLUTION UNNECESSARILY. I WILL PURCHASE THIS AGAIN AS HAPPY WITH THE FINISH AND I HAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED TO A FRIEND
on 22 January 2013
I have used in the past many different products to clean windows and glass but never been completely happy with the results. The problem has always been, not so much their cleaning performance but, mainly the traces they leave behind, such as smears.
Reluctantly I ordered this Cleaner only because of the good reviews. As soon as I received my 500ml I went into action, anxious to try it. The results were just perfect. Just apply, wipe and buff. No residue or smears and best of all, it leaves the surface with a "polished" look and feel which adds some protection from new dirt. I then went on ant tried this Cleaner on other glass products with the same pleasing results.
Stainless Steel is another surface which I despair when I clean. Getting rid of the smears is almost impossible and often takes much, much longer than the "cleaning" it self. With this Window Cleaner my problem has instantly disappeared!

KArcher, thank you and I hope you stick with the same formula in the future and not change it as a lot of manufacturers recently have been doing with disappointing results.

Would I recommend this Cleaner? Of course 100%.
on 3 April 2013
Using the concentrated window cleaner in conjunction with the window vac is a joy.
I hate dirty windows and equally hate cleaning them but I can't believe how easy it is with this system and the results are stunning.
I was sceptical about the window vac but now I would not be without it, also perfect for drying down the shower and bathroom.
I thought the same about the concentrate but I am amazed how well it cuts through dirt, we have a boxer dog who loves pushing his nose against the windows and leaving his mark - now problem with the concentrate and really quick to use.
The only limitation i have found is don't attempt to clean windows in the sun, even if it's cool - it dries too quickly and leaves smears.
on 20 April 2013
I give 5 stars because it works very well. I would recommend it because it leaves no streaks and is especially successful on south facing sunny windows. Although quite expensive it does seem to go along way.
on 28 February 2013
this product leaves your window so clean . with no effort , l purchased the karcher window vac to go with it at . made my life a lot ,easy try it works , l
on 18 April 2013
This is an Excellent product, It gets the windows lovely and clean without streaks or smears and no hassel to use, brilliant.
on 11 April 2013
I have found this product very good for internal and external windows and is absolutely brilliant for shower cubicles. Great
on 16 September 2012
Bought this as I have the window vac so thought I would get the right solution to go with it, to be honest any diluted window solution will do but as they say on the window vac not a detergent or acid based cleaner. The only other problem with this is because it is a German import naturally it is written in German so had to go on Google to get it interpreted.