4.0 out of 5 stars Special Edition / Standard Edition?
Just to make it clear, the difference between this version and the standard version are:

1: This version comes in a deluxe card box rather than the standard jewel case.

2: This version also contains 3 limited edition cards (one of each band member).

THIS VERSION DOES NOT HAVE EXTRA TRACKS AS SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING...
Published on 16 April 2008 by Hunter

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre Mastering
The DVD is ok but not overly impressed with the CD which would not play in my CD Player (Marantz), in-car CD Player (Sony), or my Blu-ray Recorder (Panasonic). This is a situation I've encountered a few times with recent releases and can overcome by re-recording on my PC then using my copy instead. Obviously, for legal reasons, I have not done this! I really think that...
Published on 8 Sept. 2012 by Barnacle Bill

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Great item & price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 11 Sept. 2011
This review is from: HAARP (Audio CD)
It should really be a 5, excellent quality a great selection of songs. One of the best live albums ever. My only gripe is Plug In Baby is only on the DVD and not on the CD. I know that's a personal preference but I'm sure they could have squeezed it on there.
I saw the Reading Festival 2011 concert on the BBC recently and this beats it hands down. Spine tingling in places, highlights for me: the beginning of Knights of Cydonia where the crowd start bouncing about and all of Plug In Baby (see above!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh wow, 26 Feb. 2008
J. Campbell "Unintended" (Switzerland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HAARP (Audio CD)
I went to the Sunday 17th concert and it was absolutely awesome, in the true sense of the word. I was seated high up in the stands and from there the guys were 3 tiny, lonely figures on the HUGE stage, but they totally filled Wembley with the utter majesty of their music. I was overcome by the sheer brilliance of their performance. Make no mistake, these are incredible musicians. You cannot be disappointed if you buy this DVD. You will have music to blow your ears and a visual show to blow your mind! Watch the crowd go mental right from the off with "Knights of Cydonia", marvel as Wembley turns into a twinkling galaxy during "Unintended" (what a thrill to hear that live for the first time), gasp at the surprise that comes with "Blackout", thrill to the sheer NOISE of 75,000 voices raised during "Starlight" or "Time Is Running Out". Nothing can beat this concert for its sheer bloody-hell-oh-wow! factor. I don't expect ever to see another gig as great as this. If you're a Muse fan and were there, buy it to relive it - Matt Bellamy is on record as saying that Wembley was the "end of one phase". If you're a Muse fan and weren't there, buy it and be made ill by the fact that you weren't there. If you've heard of Muse but don't know much about them, buy it and stand back in awe. If you don't know anything about Muse, buy it and be blown away by the heights that live music can rise to. Muse are absolute masters of the art.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jan. 2015
great, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Haarp (MP3 Download)
great album

3.0 out of 5 stars Go for glasto!, 26 Mar. 2008
this dvd and cd package is a nice item to own if you are a muse fan. it contains all the hits (bar muscle museum, sunburn, bliss) which is a let down, but its WEMBLEY stadium! but at times the stadium looks like there are loads of seats empty and big gaps in standing. so did the show sell out? it didnt look like it did. as for the performance, its a good performance, but there is no magic. not like the absoultion dvd from glasto.

if you are looking to buy a muse dvd for magic, go for glasto, if you want the early days go for hullabaloo. if you want a nice momento, go for this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime, 14 Feb. 2008
As Jt Harvey (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HAARP (Audio CD)
I went to the 16th June night and have to say I was awed by the sheer quality of the performance Muse gave. I've seem them before (at Wembley Arena) but wasn't prepared to just how fantastic the Stadium gig would be. Amazing musicians, and one of the best nights of my life. I was in the Golden Circle and was literally in tears at the brilliance of it all by the end. The DVD won't recreate just how I felt, but it will bring many memories back and will be welcomed by all the fans who were unable to make the night(s).

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a Letdown, 25 Mar. 2008
Ben Robinson - See all my reviews
Hmm...A brave but ultimately lack-lustre package. Lots of tracks missed off of the DVD and CD (9 mins to spare on the CD could have included more material and the DVD format is wasted here). A dreadfully flat and dirgy soundmix on both the CD and DVD and some pretty crappy MTV generation camerawork that leaves you feeling sick rather than awestruck.

A real shame as I have seen this band live so many times, and every time they are amazing, it would be quite something to get a good live DVD of a Muse gig.

This isn't it.

Ben

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 28 Jun. 2015
not bad

5.0 out of 5 stars Best night of my life, 11 Feb. 2008
C. Knightley "Carrie" (Exeter, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HAARP (Audio CD)
Ok, I didn't go to the night on the DVD (I went on the 16th), but this is still going to be amazing. Muse put on the best show of their lives, and I'm still in awe of it now, 8 months afterwards! From their majestic entrance, to 'Hysteria', which caused the crowd to go absolutely crazy (and the point at which I lost my shoes), to the emotional 'Butterflies & Hurricanes', the magic of 'Soldier's Poem', in which the stadium lit up with thousands of little lights, the beauty that was 'Blackout', and to the fantastic ending of 'Take A Bow', this was no gig, not even a concert - it was a show, the most amazing show on earth. Buy this - you will not be disappointed!

HAARP
HAARP by Muse (Audio CD - 2008)