on 21 February 2011
This is probably the best conditioner I've ever used, and well worth the price. I have long, thick hair which is coloured and as a result often dry and frizzy. A hairdresser had even suggested I get one of the expensive Nano-keratin/Brazilian Blowdry treatments to help smooth it out.
Instead I purchased this conditioner and it's made such a fantastic difference to my hair and smells lovely too. I'm a definite convert.
on 22 October 2013
A first class product recommended to me by a friend keenly priced extremely good for dry or damaged coarse hair great delivery time
on 16 January 2016
Unfortunately, I can't provide a consistent feedback since I think this product is just not for my time of hair.I have thick curly hair and wanted to improve the quality of my hair but all I managed to do with this product is make my hair look dryer and dull. Not sure why.....
on 28 April 2013
After bleaching my whole head one too many times myself leaving my hair extremley damaged and fried an also snapping in large chunks i bought this product after reading great reviews and desperation as my bathroom was coming down with cheap drugstore products that had not worked to restore my hair...at £20 a tub i was skeptical but also desperate so i caved and bought it and thankfully much to my relief it has not proved to be a waste of money...this stuff does exactly wat it says and more from just one use my hair has been trans formed
on 30 June 2014
Excellent for chemically treated hair.
on 28 October 2015
Very happy with the product. Would recommend it to anyone else.
Made my hair smooth.. (I have very rough hair)
on 5 February 2015
After I use this item my hair is so smooth and smell wonderful.
Can't give enough starts on this item.
on 24 June 2012
This product was absolutely amazing. I have very long coloured hair and it desperately needed a treat. I only managed to get 4 uses out of it but I put loads on my hair. I've tried so mant different conditioners and hair treatments. They were alright for like 2 washes and after that I hardly saw any change in health. I used Aussie shampoo with this Kerastase and they worked well together. But I have never felt my hair so soft. I left it in for like 2 hours and my hair was unbelievably soft. I recently had my hair cut by my personal hairdresser and she mentioned how improved it is. I haven't been able to afford another tub yet but as soon as I can I am purchasing some more. This is the best hair treatment I have ever used in my life. It is completely worth the money. Splash out and treat yourself to this. I 100% recommend it.
on 9 June 2014
Only used this product once since buying so far do to my own procrastination.
At this point my hair had just had highlights bleached in, on top of it's alright fragile dry condition and was breaking very easily. I decided to extend the leave-in time to about half an hour since my hair seems to have an inability to produce it's own moisture, so fears of greasiness aren't an issue for me.

My main points are from testing the product are:

1) The smell isn't as bad as led to believe, but it does linger a few days after use when you properly sniff your hair. However, that was masked, for me, by the hairspray and oil lotions I use.

2) It's difficult to rinse out, though my terrible water pressure probably didn't help. It's very thick and almost seems to coalesce with any hair it comes into contact with. I took this to be a good thing and I sign it was doing all that deep-moisturising business it claims to do.

3) Directly after my hair did feel noticeably different, softer isn't the word in this case since my hair is thick and coarse naturally, but it was a marked difference, it felt more silky almost. Brushing it out only further my belief's that it did a pretty good job, it seemed a tiny bit shinier and didn't look dead anymore.

4) I didn't need to use as much as anticipated, and I properly globbed it on so that's a benefit. I reckon it'll last me another 4-5 washes.

Two weeks later and I can still see the results, my hair is still in a semi-decent state and hasn't gone back to being dry and near-death. I imagine with more consistent use and a few more months, it will be worthy of a L'Oreal advert - hopefully. I will continue using this until it runs out
on 4 December 2015
Excellent product. I only need a tiny amount and it is really effective. Great smell. Worth every penny.