5.0 out of 5 stars Well designed
Published on 16 Jun 2010 by mohan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great but recommended for SOME systems
Published 21 months ago by Cloud

5.0 out of 5 stars Well designed, 16 Jun 2010
This review is from: Mira Response Adjustable Spray Showerhead White/Grey 2.1605.103 (Misc.)
I had an old Dolphin showerhead which I replaced because it had started to crack. Fortunately this fitted the Dolphin hose and is far superior to the old Dolphin showerhead that I had. For example it can be adjusted to any one of 3 types of sprays - all of which are useful. Also, I had to descale the Dolphin showerhead every week but I have not had to descale the Mira showerhead yet though I have been using it for a month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Problem solved - so good I bought 2, 26 Mar 2010
Bought this to solve a problem with low water pressure.
Proper shower proper job!
Bought a second to improve another shower too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement shower head, 12 April 2010
Bought this to replace a showerhead on a Mira Sprint.
Looks identical and works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, effective and good VFM, 22 Oct 2010
Andrew Day - See all my reviews
It was easy to install (just screws onto the old pipe), works well and was well priced. Overall a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Col, 23 April 2012
Bought this at the same time as a new 11mm shower hose and the result is very good. I have quite low water pressure and the combination of the new hose and this shower head has made a BIG improvement to our showers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great but recommended for SOME systems, 3 Mar 2013
The shower has a good range of settings and works really well with a mains pumped system that has a powerful flow. It doesn't need cleaning or limescale removal (this is at my parents home, and I lived there for a while). However the problem with this showerhead is that IT WILL actually reduce the water pressure. I tested this against my current showerhead which came with the electric shower at my house. I wanted to get something that will improve the pressure. This was not the answer at all so was promptly returned. However recommended if you want something for a already powerful system. It's well made and has a good range of settings (4 - green, normal, jet, semi-jet) and ok for a full price (in del.) of about £24.00. Wouldn't pay more than that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mira showerhead, 3 Oct 2011
Very happy with the product.Arrived on time and in perfect condition. Works fine. Couldn't find it cheaper anywhere. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with this replacement shower head, 9 Oct 2012
This purchase was to replace the original showerhead on my Mira Combi-shower. It is even better than the original. Can recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels like an A class product, 21 Dec 2011
Amazon Customer (Burton on Trent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Received early and fitted in a "jiffy" to replace grubby old shower head. No washer included but re-used old one which was OK. I think that the washer usually comes with the hose, anyway. No tools required except a damp cloth to get a good hand grip.

Looks and feels, "quality". Adjusts easily mid-shower. Feels well made.

I think it is supposed to work OK on all pressures and I wouldn't doubt it, but I should note that my system is mains pressure which is higher than a tank fed system.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Mixer tap / combi boiler combination - terrible customer services, 26 Nov 2012
Mira claim that this shower head is suitable for all showers but it made my shower (mixer tap / combi boiler combination) run cool, even with the tap turned fully to 'hot'. I had had no previous problems with random shower heads purchased over 10 years.

Customer services was terrible. First they intentionally hung up on me when we got into a minor argument (they were blaming the mixer tap!), then they said (by email)that the head is intended for use with Mira products. Thats not at all what it says on the box.

Also, it is difficult to return the item once tested as it becomes 'used'.

Be warned!