on 15 May 2010
Really lovely table - great action and solid feel about it.
My only concerns have been -
- definitely a 2 man job to construct the thing and power tools certainly help, but then that's what makes it strong
- on 2 occasions the casing holding one of the poles has come lose and I have had to replace some of the ball bearings - not too tricky
Having said that - my table does get some serious play so I am putting it through its paces!
on 4 November 2013
We bought this for our office. Great table. Everyone in the office loves it. Brings fund and laughter to the team. Good buy
on 29 December 2012
It took my brother, father and I three hours on Xmas day to build this thing. Screwing into mdf without any guide-holes is tough work unless one has trained carpentry muscles or expensive tools. The instructions were not at all clear, and I usually find these things easy.

It's a solid, sturdy design which looks good. Do remember that it is much wider than normal doorways so wherever you build it, that's where it's staying! I'd save this for a games room. If you have it somewhere where you will keep passing close by, those bars sticking out at random lengths are an accident waiting to happen.

I think it would benefit from a very slightly larger ball as occasionally it gets stuck where no player can reach it. Other than that, it plays well. The noise the ball makes while rolling suggests the base could be a bit thicker for a really professional sound, but together it weighs 50kg already, and you get what you pay for.
on 30 November 2015
i got it 5 months ago and the only problem i had was the bearings,
sorted very quickly thanks to Kerry of Mightymast Leisure
the table is strong and the price you pay for it is really good
i also have to say it was fun even the assembly!
on 1 December 2009
This product derlivered quickly, the price was cheaper than anywhere else I have seen.

There were a couple of small parts missing but the manufacturer soon put this right.

It was a birthday present and we are all very happy with it.Mightymast Leisure Lunar Table Football
on 14 January 2011
very unhappy with this product had a good write up but after two hours of two people we were still only half way this item comes completely flat and needs full assembly also parts were broken of and the wrong screws were sent we have returned this product as it was not to to strong standard that was advertised and not suitable for our after school club needs.
on 8 September 2015
We got this table in the company I work with a couple of months ago, and just after a month it was starting to fall apart.
Also the build instructions were not very clear and it's rather easy to make mistakes.
on 30 December 2012
We bought this for christmas and have had a great time playing so far. It not quite the quality of the industrial ones, but a real close second. The directions however are a bit tough to follow, so take the time and make sure its buolt right. I would reccommend building the whole table upside down. But wait until you flip it over then install the players and rods. Dont know why it directs to build them first and try to figure it out upside down...happy foosballing
on 24 April 2015
Very good table
on 25 July 2013
Unless you have lots of time and patience i wouldn't recommend buying this table. The end product is ok and quite sturdy, but putting it together was a nightmare!

See one answered question