Style Name: Refills|Change
Price:£2.79+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 1 December 2013
Had one of the dispensers for awhile now, after i ran out and had to use "old fashioned" tape rolls discovered how easy and simple this tape is! Its like having a useful friend cut bits of tape for you!

Refills work great, will see me through Christmas and then some!
on 9 January 2008
Its brilliant in its simpleness.

Wrapping time at Xmas was greatly reduced and lower stress levels.
on 25 October 2011
What can I say, given a free sample at Asda and found them so useful especially the dispenser, the tape is the slightly opaque version that's not supposed to show as much. Bought the refill.
on 3 August 2015
These things are a godsend at Christmas time and all through the year whenever something is needed wrapped up. Gone are the days of pre-cutting lots of little lengths of sticky tape and attaching them to the kitchen table ready for use!

I use these in conjunction with the Scotch desk stand. It's very easy to grab the tape strip and apply it to the parcel one handed. Stickiness is very good, and smoothed down with a nail they're almost invisible.

Whilst these might be more expensive than a multi-pack of tape rolls from your favourite supermarket, there's no wastage here, and you save the difference in cost through the avoidance of frustration! (and I doubt kids will miss the "find the end of the tape" game)
on 26 December 2013
These are the refills for the wrist dispenser which I bought locally last year. They are so handy that I managed to wrap my christmas presents in record time and with excellent precision!
on 31 October 2014
This product of Scotch Tape , you need the wrist dispenser, the perfect way for wrapping your presents or parcels. It makes short work of a tedious long wrapping session. always to hand.
on 8 January 2014
It was just what I needed as I had run out and couldnt find any of the stationery shops or supermarkets selling the refills or theholders ,Its just such a simple but useful gadget .
on 2 November 2014
I liked them so much last year that I decided that this year I would not get into a tangle with sellotape. So i bought these as I still have the dispenser. Would recommend.
on 23 December 2015
these little tabs are great to use at work (retail) perfect when wrapping breakables when you've got one hand on the wrapping only one hand left to grab the sellotape.... no other hand to pull it off the roll,or even if you manage to pull the tape off the roll it ends up sticking together...mmm stuck!!
with the tabs in the table top dispenser just pull one out and the next one is ready for you when you need it
get a lot off customers saying ooh that's very handy,where did you find/buy that
on 12 March 2013
I always end up in a bad temper when I use Sellotape. I lose the end, the scissors and get it stuck on my fingers instead of the parcel. I've even made my lip bleed ripping it of a stuck lip. Not anymore these tape strips are wondeful. I've stuck my dispenser on a piece of marble and have it on my desk all the time. You can still wear it around your wrist if you want to. I have been using for 2 years now and always had a problem getting refills until I found them on Amazon. Highly recommended

See one answered question