on 6 June 2009
Fun,bright sensory balls. Bought them for my 12month old, who enjoys rolling them with his feet.
The blue one seems a little less inflated than the other colours though.?
on 2 November 2008
I actually purchased the single sensory ball first, and my 11mth old son loved it so much i have purchased the 4pk for xmas.It has now become his MOST FAVOURITE thing and always goes for this out of his box first,casting aside ALL other toys to get to it!
He bites it constantly (no bits come off) he rolls on top of it,launches it at the cat and it takes all of it.
I have spent a small fortune on musical/spinning/all singing and dancing toys and who would have thought a good old fashioned ball would give hours of pleasure ?
The 4pk are obviously smaller than the single 1,but they are still a good size.Big enough for small hands anyway and i feel this pack is better value for money.
on 23 January 2013
We split the set between two grandsons. Much played with, much appreciated. If we have more grandchildren we'll need to order another set!
on 3 August 2013
Perfect toy for babies old enough to sit up on their own. Sensory, soft, good size, different colours... Perfect. Buy it now!
on 18 August 2014
These balls are nice bright colours, squishy, with rounded spikes. My sons seen to enjoy playing with them and they are nice and light for babies to roll and their around. The only thing is that they are bigger than I expected - each ball is about 10cm diameter so they are too big for party bags and so one pack has been returned.
on 16 February 2015
My 1 year old son loves these. Very tactile, very tough and very easy to clean. The easy cleaning bit is handy as I found one ball in the dogs mouth as he tried to get all of the dried up Farley's Rusk off the ball :)
on 25 December 2014
My 1 year old got so excited when she bounced them. They kept her laughing for a long time . her mum also uses them to stop her crying

Even her older sister loved them
on 24 March 2015
This company makes great sensory toys. Purchased these for my nephew who has angelman syndrome and he just loves them. Would recommend them for any baby or toddler.
on 17 February 2014
Our year old son loves these balls, lovely texture and bright colours capture his eyes. As well as rolling nicely they bounce really well. Well worth the money.
on 3 July 2015
Both my 10 months old and my dog love these, so we've given two to each. Admittedly they've started swapping now, which adds to enjoyment for both if them

See one answered question