5.0 out of 5 stars fab inside or out
Published on 8 May 2009 by mu

3.0 out of 5 stars Clearer descriptions would have helped
Due to slightly confusing descriptions I ordered the smaller size in error. As it was a present, I didn't realise until too late to exchange.
It's a lovely table, but won't last as long as I'd like as the children will grow out of it too quickly.
Published on 26 May 2013 by E11ie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars fab inside or out, 8 May 2009
This review is from: Little Tikes Junior Picnic Table - Evergreen (Toy)
This is sturdy and great for use inside and out. For younger children might need to put against a settee or something until they are used to it as there is no back and they tend to fall off. My son is 15 months and it's taken him a few weeks to master this but now uses with ease and loves that using bench seat he can got get up onto settee to look out of window, he'll sit at table to let us know he's hungry or to have his drink. Tipped sideways it fits through doorway so we can use inside and out. Bought originally for garden but so useful we use it in and out, but if we couldn't I'd happily get one for each location. Anticipate it being used for jigsaw making, play dough, drawing, painting and much much more. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY PLEASED WITH TABLE, 25 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Little Tikes Junior Picnic Table - Evergreen (Toy)
VERY PLEASED WITH THE TABLE - DOES EXACTLY WHAT i WANTED. MY 21 MONTH OLD TWINS LOVE EATING THEIR SNACKS ON IT AND ITS TEACHING THEM TO SIT DOWN INDEPENDENTLY TO EAT.

5.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter loves it., 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Junior Picnic Table - Evergreen (Toy)
Although bought for the garden my granddaughter loves it so much I bring it indoors when the weather is bad so that she can still use it. It's just the right size for her and her assortment of teddies to have picnics. It was also easily assembled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! So glad I was still able to get ..., 18 July 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Junior Picnic Table - Evergreen (Toy)
Excellent! So glad I was still able to get this older version. It arrived on time, in one day and to see the delight on my grandson's face was wonderful. My granddaughters have one the same that is still perfect after 5 years of living outside.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it :), 26 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Little Tikes Junior Picnic Table - Evergreen (Toy)
I bought this as a replacement for my sons wooden table & chairs, it was the perfect buy! He is 23 months & loves it! We live in a small flat I was worried that it would take up to much room but it doesn't it fits in lovely! He eats all his meals off of it, also does drawing & plays in general! I am also pregnant again & saw this as an investment as both of my boys will be able to eat together off it in years to come :) definately worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase for my 2 year old, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Junior Picnic Table - Evergreen (Toy)
This is ideal for inside and out. Eating lunch, drawing, play do etc.
It wipes clean very easily which is what you want with the age group it is made for.
I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for indoor use, 10 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Junior Picnic Table - Evergreen (Toy)
Put together very easy how ever one of the screws managed to work loose as a child bought it to me so I replaced it with a longer screw so I was able to use the table very strong and durable thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy ...., 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Junior Picnic Table - Evergreen (Toy)
Sturdy,strong and easy to assemble.Plenty of room for little ones to swing their legs in to sit down.Easy to wipe clean - good for garden and also easy to bring into the house if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy grandaughter, 24 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Junior Picnic Table - Evergreen (Toy)
Excellent product for both inside and out with a good flat top to facilitate drawings and tea parties. Light enough to be easily carried, overall a great success.

5.0 out of 5 stars Picnic table, 30 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Junior Picnic Table - Evergreen (Toy)
After graduating from the highchair this was the next buy. Easy to set-up. We have a small flat so went for this size, suits our needs and toddler approves.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›