5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well A++++++
I bought this after reading reviews, I think some people just want to moan about everything and anything.

Firstly the size of the armband! People are saying this product is for women as its a tiny armband. Well actually I have 17" biceps and it fits really comfortably as it states on the box 8" - 18" Oh and I am a man!
It is made from neoprene like a...
Published on 17 Sep 2009 by Paul Bisseker

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better
Published on 28 May 2008 by S. Boothman

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 28 May 2008
S. Boothman - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tune Belt Open View Armband for iPod Nano 3G, Compatible With Nike+ Sports Kit - AB73 (Electronics)
The armband is well constructed, comfortable and the ipod fits snugly inside. The only complaints I have with it are that iPod wheel doesn't is not always respond to touch through the plastic window, which can make searching for tracks and volume changes very frustrating. The window is also very reflective making reading the screen difficult to read in anything other than gloomy light. It does the job though and it will do for now as the choice of Nano 3G armbands compatible with the Nike+ receiver is still very limited .

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well A++++++, 17 Sep 2009

It is made from neoprene like a diving suit and is very soft, the build quality seems to be quite good we will see in the test of time. Overall I would rate this item 10/10 as I bought it for the Nike+ Sports Kit to go with my nano 3G.

I recommend this to people with 8" - 18" arms man woman or child.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice design, 18 Aug 2013
nice design works really well strap needs to be longer as not really good for the bigger arm but easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Arm band for ipod nano, 1 Jan 2013
My grandson was delighted with his armband and lovbed the thought of being able to wear his ipod on his arm rather than risk losing it by just putting it in his pocket...

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good, 2 Sep 2011
M. B. Shemirani "MHD121" (Coventry) - See all my reviews
UPDATE: And yes my ipod was nearly destroyed by this! A bit my fault BUT...I can't help with the sweat ok? the material is not designed to repel water, so if you wear it for too long like me, you might just ruin your device! My ipod was off for an entire day and it didn't work! I cycle to the gym and I run and I cycle back...so the entire thing gets WET! yes WET! so a soso product! :/

4.0 out of 5 stars tune belt, 24 Oct 2010
B. M. Bunkham - See all my reviews
This item was purchased as a gift and was very well received. The only downside is that it arrived 2 weeks after the birthday. Apart from delivery everything else was excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, arm size might be problem, 15 July 2010
The stitching looks like it can last. The finishing is neat. The fit seems comfortable. Placing the Nano inside is easy and even with a protective silicon sleeve (which holds it normally) it fits in the armband. This means I don't have to remove it time-and-again from the silicon sleeve when putting it in the armband.
The lock-key and headphone connector are perfectly accessible from the back of the armband. The clickwheel doesn't respond as great as it does normally when inside the armband, but works well enough for it's purpose (ocassional playlist selection).
Good product.

One remark though: the size of the armband is rather optimistic. I have slender arms, but it *just* fits. If you have muscular arms then you'll probably need an armband extender.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 28 Jan 2014
I like this product though i would agree with previous reviews that during the summer months the ipod can get quite hot and possibly damp. I sometimes put a piece of kitchen roll underneath the ipod to prevent possible problems with moisture damaging my ipod. The arm band is well made, fits well and holds the ipod in place. On the whole very happy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but a few issues, 9 Aug 2013
I bought this to replace a worn out Apple Ipod arm band. Its great in that it grips your arm well and stays done up. Only problems are as follows - if you are working hard and getting hot, condensation builds up inside the plastic screen so consequently I remove my ipod when I've finished a workout as I don't want the moisture damaging the ipod. Also the plastic screen is quite thick and I've found it difficult to use the scroll wheel through it. Its fine if you just need to click the play or menu buttons etc but scrolling is an issue with this armband. Its also a bit big for my 3rd gen ipod.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 29 April 2013
Great product really comfy to wear and exercise with. Doesn't slip down my arm like other products like it. Very pleased