5.0 out of 5 stars machine upgrade, 25 Dec. 2012
Hendy (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brother Innov-is 350SE Sewing Machine (Kitchen & Home)
I have just acquired this model machine, and I am really chuffed with it. I have been able to use it for free motion embroidery quilting and piecing and it is well up to the job. I managed to get the brother deal that included a quilting pack(extension table, open toed embroidery foot and walking foot and piecing foot) so if you can get this model with that deal, then it offers even better value for money. Infact I chose this model in preference to the 500 model because of these extras. I love my mechanical Bernina that is 26 years old(which i have still have), but this machine offers a lot more 'bang for your buck' and was just what I was after in a computerised upgrade. i.e. knee lift, needle up/ down, threader and loads of decorative and functional stitches, mirror image stitching and also an option to design your own stitches which I have still yet to try. there are lots of other functions which I havent even tried yet, but I love the build quality. I was most fascinated by the numerous needle positions which offers you a lot of versatility in your stitching. I prefer the ease of changing feet on my Bernina, but on the Brother its not too bad as they just click on, but I havent got the hang of it yet. that though isnt a reflection of the machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant machine, 2 Feb. 2012
Mr. T. Bailey "Kiamose" (Allington, Lincs) - See all my reviews
Review by Jennie Bailey
This machine is brilliant, it does so much for the money from automatically cutting the thread, alphabet and numbers, embroidery stitches, utility stitches and 10 one step button holes, it has the best automatic needle threading system I've ever used, and I've used a lot of machines, there is so much I can say about this machine as it does so much and is brilliant, BUT I bought mine from a high street dealer, not coopers, please before you buy of them do a search on an Internet search engine and review them before you part with your cash

5.0 out of 5 stars Computer sewing machine, 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Brother Innov-is 350SE Sewing Machine (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this to replace my Janome sewing machine and it is the first computerised machine I have had. Takes a bit of getting used to all the functions, but is a lovely machine to use. Its lovely and quiet too. A real joy for any sewing projects.

5.0 out of 5 stars MARVELLOUS MACHINE., 17 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Brother Innov-is 350SE Sewing Machine (Kitchen & Home)
Machine arrived very promptly and packed extremely well. Very pleased with the machine and it's simplicity to use. Far better than my previous machine.

Brother Innov-is 350SE Sewing Machine