on 15 February 2014
This product was as as described and was exactly what I required for my Maytag fridge freezer Thank you very much
on 15 April 2016
seems to work really well. had our fridge for over a year now and it still smells fresh and looks clean. only thing i would say is the lifespan indicator probably doesn't last as long as they say it should. I find ours goes into the red zone at around 3 months rather than 6 but I'm sure that varies from fridge to fridge.
on 26 July 2015
the color of the inner filter sponge has differences to what looked like in the picture. It was black instead deep blue. That makes me wonder whether the filter keeps its antibacterial characteristics or it is outdated.
on 25 April 2013
Bought as a result of Whirlpool mailing, and replacement for a filter that I didn't know was there! Very easy to fit and first change in six years, not six months as recommended. Seems better but hard to tell
on 12 June 2011
Good service, as always. It is very useful to be able to check back on previous orders too. Trying to find manuals etc. when ordering is a lot more tricky!
on 18 October 2014
Original filter, includes strip timer (although I think they last longer than the strip recommends changing). The best price I've found so far.
on 17 March 2015
Great price for this item as buying from whirlpool direct with their delivery charges is a rip off. Would recommend as fast delivery too.
on 22 November 2013
Bought this for my Whirlpool fridge. It was the cheapest one I could find. Arrived promptly and well packed. Does the job.
on 10 May 2013
It's expensive for what it is - on the other hand it fits easily and accurately. Does the job. What more can I say?
on 10 April 2013
not much can be said about this product it is the correct fliter for or whirlpool fridge freezer at a great price