Size: (1 Pack)|Change
Price:£5.22+ Free shipping

on 13 June 2013
Tried this after reading about how "great" cocoa butter is.. I've suffered with bad skin for so long and I've found this to be really helpful. It doesn't make your skin really oily like a lot of moisturisers do.

Arrived quickly too so thanks for the great service.
on 11 January 2014
As I am a full time student training to be a therapist, I need the uses of excellent products, for myself also for future clients. As I have previously used this cream I find it one of the best products to use for reflexology. The one problem I do find which is not much of a problem just doesn't help with diet, it will have you crave chocolate and a good bottle or red wine. It is one product I will keep using as long as it does not change.
on 10 January 2016
Bought for my 13 year old daughter she suffers from eczema and this is fantastic it's helped her skin and the added bonus is she can finally have something scented on her skin it's that good even I've started using it smells amazing and a brilliant price too will definitely be buying this again
on 24 June 2015
My partner uses this and loves it. I've used it on my hands because of rough skin, and I've got to say, I was really surprised with it, because my hands aren't sore anymore they're lovely and soft.
on 13 April 2013
This is a great price for the 500ml bottle. Have used this for years, been using it all the way through pregnancy and it leaves skin so smooth and smelling yummy! Delivery was super quick, as I had ordered a bottle before from a different company and it took 4 times as long to deliver (and that was a smaller bottle as well). Would definately recommend buying from this company. :)
on 10 July 2013
I use this every day but have been mainly using it as an aftersun and it gives an amazing bronze tank after getting burnt.

I do not get on with suntan lotion or after sun and this does the job perfectly and in my opinion soothes, cools and tans better.
on 2 June 2015
Best in the business, esp after having a shave a shower and just slap it on my freshly shaved head. Good price also.. 3 bottles ofr £14.99 post free. Quite expensive in shops so this was a bargain. The catch is too use a tiny bit on hands and face.....
on 14 July 2012
The best cocoa butter formulae on the market. Lasts long, value for money, smells immaculate. Safe to use on toddlers skin. The bottle size is excellent and the pump helps to use every last drop. A good price for an internet sale. Will purchase again.
on 31 March 2016
Great stuff and love the smell. Wish it was more concentrated and rich as it disappears into the skin.... but that may be what many people are looking for.
on 3 January 2016
Very expensive, doesn't sink into the skin and feels greasy after use. Smells amazing, but cheaper ones that aren't as heavy are easily available.