4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Plasticine
Published 23 months ago by Thomas Hill

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad.
Published 6 months ago by Jindiana Ones

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Plasticine, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: 6 STRIPS OF SKIN TONE PLASTICINE STRIP SIZE APPROX. 24CM X 3CM T47
This Product was delivered quickly and well packaged. I bought the skin coloured Plasticine for an Arts and Crafts workshop I run with adults with Learning Difficulties to make model people for a house we'd already made and then to move them and take photos of each movement to create a stop motion film. The Plasticine worked really well for this task and I'd recommend it to anyone else who wants to use it for a similar task.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., 30 April 2014
This stuff isn't bad. Seems to be decent enough stuff. I'm no expert on modelling clay. My only gripe is that the different coloured strips all come wrapped in the same package which means it's all stuck together when you open it. Quite difficult to separate them without the colours mixing into each other. I would like to see the strips divided by plastic strips. It wouldn't be difficult to do and I'm sure it would't cost the manufacturers much. This product, for the price, would then get five stars, but as it is, only three stars from me.

3.0 out of 5 stars strips, 5 Mar 2014
E. Nicol "Elsjefiederelsje" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
The colours were okay (black a bit very black), but the strips had been so compressed, that I found it difficult to separate them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 22 Dec 2013
This plasticine was delivered very quickly . Good size strips & im sure im son will have great fun makin his figures with this purchase . Very pleased .

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for practicing writing, 18 Nov 2013
I am a children's therapist and bought the plasticine for children who struggle to form letters, to practice their 'writing'. We use a 'pen' or stick etc. to form the letters and the plasticine provides good sensory feedback through the resistance it gives. It serves my purposes, and hopefully will last long as it's suppose to not dry out. I don't use it for 'modelling' so can't comment on this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 Sep 2014
As described - and arrived in double quick time

5.0 out of 5 stars plastercine, 30 July 2014