Price:£3.99+ £4.15 shipping

I picked this up in the bargain bin and thought "what do I have to lose?"

What I had to lose was an hour installing and uninstalling the biggest waste of time ever. This game is embarrassingly bad and should never have made it to distribution.

The best thing I can say is that the disc might make a good coaster for your coffee cup, but the hole in the middle means it might still make a mess on your table if you spill some.
on 6 October 2008
This game fails miserably in its attempts to convince me that I am playing pinball. The tables are fairly interesting but the ball just doesn't move like a ball - it flits about and acts in a random and confusing way. The table views try to follow the ball far too closely resulting in terrible motion sickness for the player. All in all playing is a most unpleasant and unsatisfying experience.
I had been looking forward to this game and had high hopes. The reality is that the £4 ipod game "Mystery Mansion" is far better than this £20 game which is advertised as all singing and all dancing. Not only can this game not sing or dance, it can't even roll a ball down a pinball table in a straight line. Save your money!
If Amazon allowed Zero stars that is what it would get. It only gets its one star by default!
on 9 October 2008
My girlfriend has been eagerly awaiting the return of a good pinball sim to the Mac. Especially after Big Race USA and Pro Pinball: The Web both became incompatible with more up to date Macs. Unfortunately Runesoft's attempt to port this game falls down at the loading screen if you are using OS X 10.5.5 and a Nvidia GFX card. It changes resolution then dumps you back to the Finder with a bug report message. As a birthday present for my girlfriend this was not what she wanted at all.
Contacting Runesoft garnered the stock auto reply. A few days later I got a mail blaming Apple's development of drivers for it's Nvidia cards and the vague promise of a fix in the near but unspecified future. Too little too late to save a birthday present, which is winging it's way back to Amazon as I write.
Hopefully the next game developers to try bringing pinball to the Mac will do a better job of testing it before release, react to changes in the system and update more promptly.
on 6 May 2013
This has great graphics, and some amazing 'tables' to play on but the views are a little bit confusing, and I want some way to disable the 'Tilt' button so i can cheat!