4.0 out of 5 stars MUST use conditioner
Published on 30 Jun 2011 by RebelPants

1.0 out of 5 stars Did fabulous things to my hair!
Though it's a shame my hair never stayed on my head too long after. This shampoo may suit others but definitely not me, as nourishing as it was, it made my hair fall out.
Published 13 months ago by Hasiba

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars MUST use conditioner, 30 Jun 2011
This review is from: Faith In Nature Jojoba Nourishing Shampoo For Normal To Dry Hair 400ml (Personal Care)
I've got very sensitive skin and conventional shampoos/soaps/shower gels mixed with chlorinated water make my skin very dry and itchy. I've switched to non-SLS soaps and handwash which has made a great difference, and I've also been using Faith in Nature shampoos for a few months now. I tried Aloe Vera, Tea Tree and Jojoba shampoos and conditioners and I'm happy with all of them. They are very mild and don't irritate my skin. I previously tried Jason's products and I prefer these ones.

The only problem I found is that for whatever reason all non-SLS shampoos I've tried (whatever the brand) MUST be followed by a conditioner, otherwise your hair will be tangled and hard to manage. It's ok if you skip one wash but you do need to use conditioner with most washes which makes your shower/bath routine a bit longer.

One word of warning though, we all have different hair and skin types and one product will not fit all. No matter how many good or bad reviews a cosmetics product has, it doesn't mean it will - or will not - suit YOU. You just have to try and see.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!!!, 4 Sep 2012
CaraLou (London, England) - See all my reviews
This is the best shampoo I've ever used and I've tried a lot of different ones. Since using it my dry hair has become smooth and shiny. I originally bought it because I was sick of using products with parabens and other nasty stuff. I never expected it to work so well, wish I'd tried it sooner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 4 Sep 2012
CaraLou (London, England) - See all my reviews
I used this with the shampoo and they are the best products. I have very dry hair and after using this it has become smooth and shiny. I love that the ingredients are all natural with no parabens and other artificial stuff. Will definitely not be switching to anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Afro textured hair, 13 July 2013
I am of afro-Caribbean decent and have my hair natural. I was looking for a sulfate free shampoo that I could use after I read that the sulfates in my shampoo was very damaging to my hair. I washed my hair yesterday and I can tell the difference already my hair feels so soft and luxurious without having to apply too much product to my hair . Also it has really defined my curls as well . The piece is well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does far more than just leave your hair clean, 2 July 2014
Years ago I asked a dermatologist about falling hair and dry scaly patches on my scalp and he said it is as simple as using a shampoo without SLS's and you will see an improvement in weeks or less. SLS stands for sodium laurel sulphate or laureth sulphate, the same thing. We used to use it in industrial quantities to strip grease from the floor of our garage workshop and once you go looking there it is in almost every shampoo and cleansing agent in the house, even in toothpaste. Dreadful stuff. Was the dermatologist right? Well, the hair kept on falling out, but then again I am a 64 year old man, but the dry patches, and red scaly marks all disappeared within a month and have never come back. By the way, Faith in Nature makes a really good shampoo and conditioner.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use it again and again!!, 9 May 2012
I have bought this product twice already and I just love it!! I use a drop of jojoba oil after and my hair look fab!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shampoo. Lovely smell and leaves my hair soft ..., 4 July 2014
Fantastic shampoo. Lovely smell and leaves my hair soft and shiny. Unfortunately it doesn't help my itchy flaky scalp which I thought it might due to being all natural ingredients but alternating it with medicated shampoo does the trick.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did fabulous things to my hair!, 15 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10 would bang., 3 Oct 2014
After feeling a primal urge from deep within my pelvic region telling me to get back to nature, I decided to order some of this Jojoba juice. I have previously owned the Aloe Vera version but simply wanted to change things up.
The evening after it arrived I hopped in the shower and after slapping some on my bean, I had set sail.
The product both invigorates and relaxes, and let me tell you this stuff spanks you raw with natural goodness. I don't use much (about two pennies worth) so each bottle tends to last about six months.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best shampoo out there., 6 Aug 2014
As my friend was the one who used this product I had to ask her. She said that it did too much and took all the moisture out, leaving her hair dry, also it didn't de-tangle her hair which made the shampoo rather useless . She also said that the conditioner couldn't moisturise her hair leaving it all dry. Now she's usng a better shampoo and her hair's back in business!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›