5.0 out of 5 stars fab
I loved this - not just for kids, it's great entertainment for grownups of all ages too! Loved the books, thought this would be horrendous but how nice to be proved wrong - sat through it all in one sitting after intending only to watch a couple of episodes ...
Published on 25 May 2008 by nogginthenog

3.0 out of 5 stars For the young and young-at-heart!
I love the animals in these dvd's, and the scenery is wonderful, however I did not realise that they were talking ones! - hence I think they are probably more suited to children.
Published on 20 Aug. 2012 by Duncan's daughter

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 25 May 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Home Grown Entertainment!!, 9 April 2008
This review is from: Mist : Sheepdog Tales Complete Series 1 [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
I'd heard the story of David Kennard who makes this, as farmer turned film-maker and so I had to buy the film...which my kids have watched it over and over again!

It's great that the success of the film led to a series. It's really well done and great homegrown entertainment!

And there's a second series coming out next week on Five too!

5.0 out of 5 stars An Absolute Treat!!, 9 April 2008
MarkC (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mist : Sheepdog Tales Complete Series 1 [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
I bought my kids the first Mist DVD and they loved it, so when the series began i couldnt keep them away from the TV.

This is a great little show, and also also teaches children a lot about farm life. I'll definetely be buying this DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Working Dogs, 9 July 2009
Chris in Hampshire "Mrs C" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mist : Sheepdog Tales Complete Series 1 [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
Thoroughly enjoyed this DVD which shows the brilliance of working Sheepdogs - the wonderfull Border Collies. A brilliant idea by the farm owner to showcase their work and at the same time keep his farm going. A DVD to be enjoyed by young and old alike, for the avid dog lover and for the whole family.

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute delight!, 7 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Mist : Sheepdog Tales Complete Series 1 [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
This dvd is absolutely lovely. It has delighted and entertained my 2 year old (and me!) every time it is played. I find the reviewer comments about the twee voices rather strange- er hello?- the voices are supposed be entertaining to children which is why they sound twee! If the dog's voices sounded like a day in parliament I doubt they would be so appealing! Sheepdog tales is a delightful story and makes me feel all misty eyed and nostalgic for my own childhood days- it has the lovely quality that Lassie had all those years ago. I highly recommend this dvd for young children and even adults can enjoy it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Here boy, 14 May 2012
This review is from: Mist : Sheepdog Tales Complete Series 1 [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
Brought this for my grandson. he loved it, I loved it. One of the most clever dogs to watch or own. Yes I do own one, and would not be without him, rain or shine.

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 5 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Mist : Sheepdog Tales Complete Series 1 [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
This is the perfect choice for those wet days in when the whole family are together and you need a little filler between activities. Ideal family viewing

5.0 out of 5 stars this is the best DVD ever, 4 Oct. 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Mist : Sheepdog Tales Complete Series 1 [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
i would recomend this to eny child who likes dogs.It has 13 episodes whitch are 11mins long each.It may not seem long but when you watch it it seems like 30 mins.Ihave goit mist sheepdog tales series 1 2 3 and mist the tale of a sheepdog puppy. I try to watch it whenever i can because i absalutley love it.The music that goes with it is the best music to put with this DVD.I cant get this one tune out of my head its so lovly.Ihope this review has helped you.:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mist Sheepdog Tales, 23 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Mist : Sheepdog Tales Complete Series 1 [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
My son loves Mist Sheepdog Tales and as we live on Exmoor they mean or the more to us. I found these on Amazon and bought Complete Series 1 and also Complete Series 2. He watches Series 1 all the time and i'm saving Series 2 as a Christmas pressie to go in his Stocking. Thank you so much you made my son's day.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must see, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Mist : Sheepdog Tales Complete Series 1 [2008] [DVD] (DVD)
Cleverly written and dramatized. Would appeal to all ages, especially anyone who knows dogs. Bought this as a present for a young family who have just bought a collie puppy to eventually use as a sheepdog and by all accounts the DVD is nearly worn out!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›