I have to say I highly reccomend this bag, before I purchased it I read a few reviews where people said they were not happy with it as it was too small.

Personally I bought this for the very reason of SAFTEY for my son who is two, he has a wandering nature and has disappeared one too many times.

Just turning away from him to do up my daughters jacket...
Published on 31 Jan 2009 by Ms. R. Gilyeat

1.0 out of 5 stars not recommended
Bought this for my 16 month old, the chest strap does not expand and is already a bit tight. So im returning it as it will only do my son for a few months.
Published on 3 Dec 2010 by ldines

5.0 out of 5 stars This has been the best solution to my sons Dangerous wandering habits, its FANTASTIC, 31 Jan 2009
This review is from: LittleLife Toddler Animal Daysack - Ladybird (Baby Product)

Just turning away from him to do up my daughters jacket would result in him running away and a lot of tears and worry , thank God we have been lucky to find him. however, I could not take any more chances so the Turtle Day Sack has been amazing.

It is nice and compact so your child can run around and it does not bother them or weigh them down. I can fit 2/3 nappies and a pack of wipes a toy car and some raisins.

If you are looking for a big backpack too fit a big jumper and a lunch bag this is not it.

The whole point of this bag i would say is as a saftey line. The quality of manufacturing and of the material is fantastic and the lead is really strong it has a soft handle to grip and it is big enough to put on your wrist if you needed to use both hands and keep lil one safe by your side ( say for example do up your daughters jacket)

So overall a very happy costomer and highly reccomend this bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 9 Feb 2011
I am very happy with my purchase of the rucksack. My 15 month old daughter enjoys the freedom of wandering round and doesn't mind wearing the rucksack. It looks really cute too. The only negative point for me is the large circular handle that the parent holds, it seems too large and I would prefer something that clips around my wrist but perhaps it's not allowed for safety reasons. Anyway, overall an excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and cute daysack, 4 Aug 2010
Its nice and cute daysack for the girls and plus you can use as a rein as well,which I found it really useful.It isnt very capacious but you would not expect toddler to carry a biger bag.After all its really nice and practical.I am very happy with it.
Delivery service good as well.
Thank you very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Daysack, 18 Sep 2010
Good product. It's big enough for a small toy and looks very cute on my daughter although it does tend to ride up on her when we use the reins. Overall recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal rucksack, 15 Aug 2013
Sue Bell (Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Fantastic little rucksack. Our Granddaughter loves it and its such fun she doesn't realise we've still got control of her -very useful when she was wandering around the airport recently on our holiday trip (as much control as you can have with a lively 2 yr old !!). Price a little high but worthwhile to encourage a little independence in that children can have their own items packed away in their very own luggage so their drink/snack and favourite teddy are easily accessible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 25 Nov 2013
Both me and my two year old absolutely love this bag. Perfect space for a spare pair of trousers, knickers and some snacks and wipes. The attachable leash is also very handy when we're out and about in town.
I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler Animal DaySack Ladybird LittleLife, 1 May 2013
Invaluable piece of safety equipment. allows the child a certain amount of freedom whilst still being under the constraints of the retaining strap. would be happy to recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars not recommended, 3 Dec 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, 24 Nov 2010
The bag is small, but big enough to hold a couple of nappies, wipes etc.. Fits my 13 month old girl fine and doesn't look too big on her. Good removeable strap, although does feel like you are walking the dog!
Ideal for my husband to take out with baby, no big nappy bag to take out anymore.

4.0 out of 5 stars Backpack, 27 Aug 2010
Got this as a nice way to attempt to control children with the reins. The backpack means they can carry their own drink !. Came promptly and as stated

Toddler Animal DaySack Rucksack Reins Ladybird