Size: Messenger - Black/Red|Change

on 22 March 2013
I don't usually get excited over such mundane things as back packs, however, I am extremely pleased with this item. It's really flat against your back (my reason for buying it due to commuting). It's VERY well made, really feels like a high quality product. Fits my 17" mbp perfectly, has lots of compartments inside, and enough room for everything I need, with some space to spare. Highly recommended.
on 11 January 2016
I bought this for a 17" MSI Ghost Pro laptop that I ordered (MSI GS70 2QE Stealth Pro 607-HID08 i7-5700HQ 2.7-3.5GHz 17.3" FHD (GTX 970M 3GB / 2TB RAID SSD + 1TB HDD / 16GB RAM)). The bag is actually too spacious, the laptop rattles around in it. I was hoping for something more slim and I was disappointed. It's reasonably light but again not as light as I was hoping.
on 5 July 2012
I bought a larger size than it said on the description as others had said that the smaller sizes were a bit tight. This is roomy, but very well padded so that the laptop does not move around much and is very well protected.
It seems very well made and able to stand up to regular wear. The padded pocket inside for mouse or charger is very useful and there are numerous pockets for documents.
on 23 December 2010
this case is well made and durable with a nice sleek stylish look to it.

It is very well laid out and has pockets for the most important things and a safe central padded pouch for your laptop, It also has straps and loops perfectly placed for carrying like a briefcase or clung casually or officially.

I am very impressed with this laptop bag which keeps everything in a compact safe space.
on 14 May 2013
I love this bag. it holds my 17.5 inch laptop (with sleeve) safely in place. There is only space left for a medium size text book and just maybe your sandwich or snack. not much room for anything else but i specifically wanted a knapsack that looked slim and neat which it is. Have been using for 4 months every day and is still strong. I do not recommend if a ton of things needs to be carried.
on 28 February 2013
Absolutely perfect for what i need. I travel often back and forth by plane and needed a case which is able to sustain heavy use.
Used many times and seen no signs or wearing on the material
Padding is excellent. No need for a sleeve as the padding is so thick.
Only con is that its a bit small inside, but it makes up for this through many compartments and surprising flexibility
on 15 September 2013
I got this bag for my almost 17inch mac laptop and it fits really well. I no longer use my laptop sleeve as this bag has enough cushion. It is easy to carry and really compact, has slots at the back to keep any files/papers. Has slots inside for my ipod, earphones, charger etc. But if you are looking to stuff more items like your ipad / purse / books it does not become handy! Worth a buy.
on 25 December 2013
Good design, practical layout, stylish and having no tasteless manufacturers advertising logos,
Strong easy clean materials, well constructed.
Comfortable with many different pockets, making it useful as a general carry all BackPack as well.
Fits a Dell 17" Laptop, is well padded and I can still carry, books,spare shirt and drink bottle etc..
Highly recommended..
on 20 December 2013
I have been using this rucksack now for over a year and I have trudged around London with it, its still in perfect condition and the different section in it keep all the bits that I carry with me separate from my laptop. I have used it mainly with my Samsung x360, its a bit big for this laptop but just gives me extra space to store things, It fits my MacBook 17" without any issues.
on 11 May 2014
its nice a good quality but unless you have a thin laptop with a thinner charger and a thin mouse, they won't fit in, the bag actually has very limited space and the design won't let it expand so you can only put a laptop and a thin notebook in it. if you don't have more than that then its good for you otherwise you might end up carrying this bag and another one for the accessories.