on 18 April 2013
What a gem - well made and great value too. This will be used summer after summer in the garden. Rounders is cross-generational so the whole family can get involved. Only thing to mention is the Bullet ball lives up to its name so we've also bought a Softy ball for the kids to play with. Otherwise highly recommended. Good service from the seller.
on 7 May 2012
This is a high quality rounders bat with a set of cricket stump sized posts and a good quality ball. My daughter was asked to bring the bat to their next match as it was better than the ones used at school! It is a little more expensive than some of the others advertised but s far I would say it's well worth it.
on 25 July 2013
Bought this set for my daughters 13th birthday and as a family we have had many happy hours playing with it. Very good quality so good value for money
on 4 June 2013
This is a brilliant sturdy set with its own carry case (with a handle). All in all everything you need.
on 22 June 2014
The quality of the bat and stumps are second to none but I was surprised to see the ball split after only 2 uses. I wouldn't say we were hitting the ball excessively (some people couldn't hit it!) I just expected the ball to last longer!
on 5 July 2010
The rounders set comes in an easy to carry bag, that looks smart and professional.
The set itself is made from a good quality wood. The only snag we found was getting it into the ground as it was hard as nails!
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 June 2014
Worth getting one, brilliant material used, brilliant ball - exceptionally well made - 100% good.. Made my sister very happy indeed!
on 22 August 2013
Excellent rounders set. Very good quality, well worth the price. Used for a recent garden party and everybody enjoyed playing. The bat is very sturdy and well made. The rounders ball is also of very good quality. I bought a spare just in case I lost the one that came with the set. Didn't need it, but always handy to have. Definitely recommend! Great fun!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 April 2013
This is a great buy, I was so concerned about what to do with the kids in the easter holidays, opposed to them sitting on the sofa playing computer games, this enabled us to get out in the fresh air, and get those muscles and lungs moving, I asked for a speedy delivery and got it. Thank you so much to ACA sports, thanks to you my children look forward to summer and getting their friends involved.
on 31 August 2012
We purchased this for our 8 year old's birthday. It was perfect for him, nice lightweight bat and posts etc. A word of warning though, do not use the bat to bang the post's into the ground - he did this the first time he used it and it is now covered in dents... rather disappointing when it's brand new.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse