5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely mugs
I love Crazy Daisy - and these mugs are a perfect shape to hold. Great to drink from and look good to.
Published 10 months ago by Nikki Roberts

2.0 out of 5 stars MADE IN CHINA.....
These items are made in China, they're okay, but they're not the famous Portmeirion quality you might expect from the price (!), they're way overpriced. Don't be fooled, they have MADE IN CHINA all over them. Really disappointed.
Published 4 months ago by MR C.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crazy for the Daisy!, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Portmeirion Crazy Daisy Coffee Mug 12oz, Set of 4 (Kitchen & Home)
I Love this design, I do think it's a shame that it's now made in China not in Portmeirion any more :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely mugs, 13 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Crazy daisy Mugs, 9 April 2013
Very nice mugs and quite pretty, I bought them as a gift for my Daughter. They Arrived very promptly, and I would recommend them to friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Appropriate price n excellent design, 25 Mar 2013
Very good mugs. Delivered on time. Can't find any faults apart from the mug being wider at the top compared to bottom. Hot drinks get cold easily

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 20 Mar 2013
I ordered these as they were a good price and I thought they would brighten up my kitchen, and I am really pleased with them. They are not huge mugs - I think I saw somewhere that they hold 0.35 litres - but they are a reasonable size and great for everyday use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Portmeirion Crazy Daisy mugs, 1 Mar 2013
These mugs are absolutely delightful - really charming design and the shape makes them very comfortable to hold. I have one or two other items of this range and these complement my chinaware perfectly. I would be pleased to serve tea or coffee in them to my guests. I would recommend this range unreservedly.
The mugs were delivered promptly and were well-wrapped and protected. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality but a bit of a pain to store, 21 Jan 2013
Striking design that is often commented on and lovely quality mugs. However, they are a bit of a strange shape and this makes them quite difficult to stack in a cupboard, so if you are pushed for storage space these may not be the mugs for you. Apart from that they are lovely though.

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargin purchase., 1 Jan 2013
I bought these mugs to match the jug I have in the same design. They were greatly reduced in price and a real bargain. I am delight with the purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 24 Dec 2012
I absolutely love these mugs and anything else in the Crazy Daisy range. The quality is superb. Very pretty, contemporary design that stands out from other modern designs. I think they will stand the test of time very well in spite of the very contemporary design and would predict that they will become very collectable in the future. I have been buying items from this range for my daughter periodically and she just loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mugs, 8 Dec 2012
Beautiful mugs.Arrived earlier than expected so very pleased. Very well packaged. Match my kitchen perfectly wish I could afford the whole range!

Portmeirion Crazy Daisy Coffee Mug 12oz, Set of 4