5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Love them!
Published on 24 Jun 2008 by J. S. Morgan

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but small
Published on 11 Nov 2010 by Tappo

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but small, 11 Nov 2010
This review is from: Bomb Cosmetics Chocolate Ballotin Assortment Bath Gift Set (Personal Care)
Without doubt the product looks beautiful and I'm sure when this gift is opened it will be very well received. But I have to say I was very surprised at how small it was. I was expecting something at least double the size and was pretty disappointed to find that it the box pictured is only 2 x 3 x 5.5 inches. As said, it still looks great but the small size means that it definitely lacks the 'wow' factor that I wanted this gift to have.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny!, 3 Feb 2012
This was tiny and I was so embarrassed to give it to my friend that I had to buy another gift to go with it, even though we had agreed on a spending limit. Would not buy again!

3.0 out of 5 stars Packaging, 8 Jan 2010
Charlie (Derbyshire England) - See all my reviews
This was bought as a Christmas present. When it arrived the packaging was damaged but I managed to push it into shape, almost. The nature of the product is to provide a sumptious smell in the bath but the actual parcel was exceptionally pungent and not particularly pleasant, it would have been better if the bombs had been wrapped in plasic inside the box. As it was I had to keep the present in a plastic bag until giving it to the recipient. I haven't heard from her yet as to whether she enjoyed the bombs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Love them!, 24 Jun 2008
I ordered these for a friends birthday, I have never bought an item from the bomb cosmetic range before so didnt know what to expect. They have arrived today and I am thrilled with them. They are in a lovely litte box that looks like a little chocolate box. Each item is beutifully made and they look absolutely stunning. When you open the box your hit by an absolutely luxurious smell.

Obviously I havent actually used them because I bought them as a gift, but They look and smell good enough to eat!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Squashed Box? What Squashed Box?, 4 Dec 2009
Mr. C. M. Hutton "-Hutton-" (England) - See all my reviews
I seem to be a bit of an oddity here in the fact that I didn't recieve this item in a squashed box. The box was fine, as were the contents, and they made an excellent present. Easily a five star, does what it should do and it was loved by the person who got it. I will be buying from this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 12 Dec 2009
Mrs. S. Silva "pudseylassie" (norfolk) - See all my reviews
I have given this item to three people all have been delighted with product would buy it again.

2.0 out of 5 stars hmmm..... damaged box!, 20 Sep 2010
Packaging awful! Sent as a present so i was not happy about this... Items ok not great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible packaging means useless as a present, 17 Dec 2008
Stephanie Davies "DaviesUK" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
I ordered two sets of these as Christmas presents and they were delivered very quickly. Unfortunately, they were packaged in flimsy thin card boxes which were crushed, distorted and torn, and the contents were also upended and crushed. I had to open the boxes (breaking the seals) to try and set the products to rights, but the boxes now look even worse.

The products may be deightful - I don't know yet - but this company hasn't thought about making the packaging appropriate for mail order, and I cannot now give these as presents.

I will not be buying from this company again, as I now have to rush out and find two further presents as well as having wasted the money on these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bath Bombs, 19 Sep 2009
i bought this as a present and loved it as they smell soo nice but i wasnt impressed when i recieved them as the box was all squashed so it didnt look good when you are giing this as a gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars chocolate ballotin bath gift set, 3 Dec 2011
Very disappointed. packaging and contents extremely small compared to other similar product from bomb cosmetics at a similar price. ordered 2 other gift packs, others good but this is too small to give on its own as a present, very embarrassing, would not recommend.