5.0 out of 5 stars Squashed Box? What Squashed Box?
I seem to be a bit of an oddity here in the fact that I didn't recieve this item in a squashed box. The box was fine, as were the contents, and they made an excellent present. Easily a five star, does what it should do and it was loved by the person who got it. I will be buying from this company again.
Published on 4 Dec. 2009 by Mr. C. M. Hutton

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but small
Published on 11 Nov. 2010 by Tappo

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but small, 11 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Bomb Cosmetics Chocolate Ballotin Assortment Bath Gift Set (Personal Care)
Without doubt the product looks beautiful and I'm sure when this gift is opened it will be very well received. But I have to say I was very surprised at how small it was. I was expecting something at least double the size and was pretty disappointed to find that it the box pictured is only 2 x 3 x 5.5 inches. As said, it still looks great but the small size means that it definitely lacks the 'wow' factor that I wanted this gift to have.

3.0 out of 5 stars Packaging, 8 Jan. 2010
Charlie (Derbyshire England) - See all my reviews
This was bought as a Christmas present. When it arrived the packaging was damaged but I managed to push it into shape, almost. The nature of the product is to provide a sumptious smell in the bath but the actual parcel was exceptionally pungent and not particularly pleasant, it would have been better if the bombs had been wrapped in plasic inside the box. As it was I had to keep the present in a plastic bag until giving it to the recipient. I haven't heard from her yet as to whether she enjoyed the bombs.

1.0 out of 5 stars chocolate ballotin bath gift set, 3 Dec. 2011
Very disappointed. packaging and contents extremely small compared to other similar product from bomb cosmetics at a similar price. ordered 2 other gift packs, others good but this is too small to give on its own as a present, very embarrassing, would not recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny!, 3 Feb. 2012
This was tiny and I was so embarrassed to give it to my friend that I had to buy another gift to go with it, even though we had agreed on a spending limit. Would not buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Squashed Box? What Squashed Box?, 4 Dec. 2009
Mr. C. M. Hutton "-Hutton-" (England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Love them!, 24 Jun. 2008
I ordered these for a friends birthday, I have never bought an item from the bomb cosmetic range before so didnt know what to expect. They have arrived today and I am thrilled with them. They are in a lovely litte box that looks like a little chocolate box. Each item is beutifully made and they look absolutely stunning. When you open the box your hit by an absolutely luxurious smell.

Obviously I havent actually used them because I bought them as a gift, but They look and smell good enough to eat!!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 12 Dec. 2009
Mrs. S. Silva "pudseylassie" (norfolk) - See all my reviews
I have given this item to three people all have been delighted with product would buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bath Bombs, 19 Sept. 2009
i bought this as a present and loved it as they smell soo nice but i wasnt impressed when i recieved them as the box was all squashed so it didnt look good when you are giing this as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I didn't listen to the poor reviews..., 1 Aug. 2013
R. Barnes (UK) - See all my reviews
After reading some of the reviews written here I felt almost put off, but seeing multiple people complain about the "size" of the bath bombs and someone actually gave the measurement, I used that to measure the bath bombs my fiancee has already and low and behold these Chocolate one's are bigger than the one's she has. So size wasn't a concern, we've had those massive bicarb bombs before, they have a nice smell at first but don't do anything in the bath i.e. poor quality smell in the bath, not enough oils etc to actually "do" anything for your skin.

Anyway, this was a gift for my fiancee for her birthday. When it arrived it came just as seen, not torn or broken, oh and as far as flimsy cardboard goes its quite stiff, its glossy card! It was even bundled in the same package with a big thick body building book and other birthday gifts, nothing crushed it or damaged it and that was delivered by Royal Mail in the standard post.

People complained that the box was tiny, the bombs are pathetically small, yet I found that if anyone knows "chocolate", they'll know and just from the picture, "fine chocolate" comes in these kind of boxes. I thought it was a perfect imitation of fine chocolate and as such this box size is actually a large for and just to clarify; "fine chocolate" aka the top quality chocolate and not commercial average grade stuff.

As soon as my fiancee opened the box she was hit with an intense aroma of chocolate smells, and I have to say it too was immensely enjoyable to get a whiff. They seriously look and smell so good you actually have to prevent yourself from taking a bite! Also a nice touch from cake cases (imitation of) to using real chocolate to decorate by hand.

She is thoroughly excited and happy with this gift.

Everything and anything I can rate this, 5*, cannot fault it. Wish people would actually review the item and not the delivery problems they have, that's not the products fault, that's the delivery service & handling to blame.

3.0 out of 5 stars a real shame, 11 April 2012
I sent for this item for my wife for easter as she likes this kind of thing as women do.
When it arrived as stated by a previous reviewer the box was crushed and some of the contents
were damaged which spoilt the whole experience!! It is a real shame because the items are really
quite nice and my wife likes them but the packageing completely lets it down. the box if simply
not good enough to protect the items inside. On this basis alone I would not recommend anyone
to buy this especially as a gift as it looks really cheap and shoddy. Sorry nice product
rubbish packaging!