5.0 out of 5 stars Good, strong cap
Published 22 months ago by Dolphin

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Swimming Cap.
This is a decent swimming cap and doesn't pull your hair at all. Easy to get on and off. Would buy again from retailer.
Published on 1 Jan 2012 by KindleNewbie

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, strong cap, 20 Jun 2012
Dolphin (Stuck inside a cloud) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Normally my preference is to swim without a cap, but a swimming pool I frequented required all swimmers to wear caps, so I had to buy one. First I got a latex one ... big mistake! Next I bought this silicone cap and found it to be consistent with the quality one expects from Speedo. There is a knack to putting it on (which involves a bit of stretching and starting from the forehead) but it becomes second nature. It kept my long hair contained and, as a useful bonus, protected it from a lot of chlorine damage, although inevitably the edges got wet (for those who do not know, swimming caps are designed to make you swim faster, not to keep your hair dry). I also like how it stops a lot of water from getting inside my ears.

This cap is tough and durable, and it still looks and feels like new after a year of thrice-weekly use. Mine has a really cool design in red, white and blue that makes it quite unique so that its ownership is never in doubt!

5.0 out of 5 stars good swimming cap, 8 Sep 2011
Ms Lucy Hollingworth "Lucy H" (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
I did not get this cap to keep my hair dry but to keep it out of my face when swimming front crawl. It is very good and very flexible. I get no headaches or any other problem using this cap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 28 Aug 2011
I made the mistake of purchasing a latex cap, which wasnt great. The silicone caps are much better. I wear a cap to protect my hair colour. The caps are not designed to keep your hair dry but do help. They are designed for a better swim!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A little snug but otherwise a good cap!, 4 Aug 2011
Firstly, I would like to say that the point of a swimming cap is not (or at least rarely) to keep the hair dry. Caps are designed to reduce drag and keep the head warm in cold conditions, brightly coloured caps are also used as a safety mechanism so that swimmers who get into trouble will be seen. If you want dry hair, it is difficult for a cap to prevent water from getting through the inevitable gap. If you want to swim properly (i.e. not doggy paddle) your hair will get wet, it's not really a big deal!

I have long hair so I also want my cap to keep my hair from getting in my face too but I accept that my hair will get wet! If you're struggling to get all your hair into the cap, a little bun could be the answer. The cap will stretch to accommodate this.

The cap itself is a little tight: good for drag reduction and warmth but not necessarily very comfortable! I also find that it is perfectly capable of preventing water from getting into my ears if I position it properly. This is good as it is possible (but not too common!) to get ear infections from the water. Silicon caps will keep your head warmer than latex ones so if you're intending to swim outside in the lovely British weather, get silicon whatever brand you choose!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good fit, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: SPEEDO Plain Moulded Silicone Adult Cap (Sports Apparel)
Good quality, very good fit. It does the job it is required to do. Would buy again if needed. Colour was as described.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Swimming Cap., 1 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Silicone Hat, 15 Jun 2012
The Speedo silicone hat I ordered for swimming is excellent. It is very easy to put on and stays in place once on. It is made from very strong silicone and it would take a lot for it to tear. It is very comfortable once on and ultimately is very good value. I think Speedo silicone hats are the best on the market and I have been swimming for about thirty years!

4.0 out of 5 stars Streamline, 3 Jan 2014
Works perfectly with good stream line capabilities. It has a very easily application and remains fitted to the head throughout vigorous swimming.

4.0 out of 5 stars The product exactly as it said on the tin, 11 Dec 2013
U. Ahmed "umer" (uk) - See all my reviews
Arrived on time and is comfortable to use. The price was excellent as well compared to the shops. A good brand that I hope will last for sometime.

5.0 out of 5 stars As it states, 30 Oct 2013
Excellent, was delivered very swiftly.

Overall very happy with the customer service.
Also bought nose clips aswell, Is for an adult not for a child

ARRAY(0xb3d4c144)