5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely light perfume
My wife says that this light, floral perfume is wearable all day and other people notice how nice it is. Unfortunately we are unable to by it on the high street.
Published on 14 Jan. 2013 by B.W.HEATH

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE
i have worn this perfume for 22 year it has always been my favorite this bottle is a FAKE it smells disgusting
Published 2 months ago by rober mcgowan

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely light perfume, 14 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous perfume!, 30 April 2012
Mrs. L. Brockbank "brockers" (solihull, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chloe Narcisse 100ml EDT Spray (Personal Care)
I used to wear Narcisse and always loved it! Then I heard it had been discontinued - so was delighted to see it on Amazon! It has a gorgeous rich scent which lasts and lasts - lots of people comment on it and ask what it is so that they can buy it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Perfume at such a low price, 16 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Chloe Narcisse 100ml EDT Spray (Personal Care)
When I was looking for this perfume I could not believe the price for 100ml at just £18.64 this perfume retails in other well known stores at £45 so what a bargain and the perfume is so nice I have had comments from total strangers on what I was wearing so yes it is absolutely gorgeous and lasts a very long time even though you can't perhaps smell it on yourself, other people notice.

5.0 out of 5 stars old favourite, 26 Sept. 2011
Have used this perfume for many years and was so pleased to find it on Amazon as I can no longer find it in shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chloe Narcisse EDT, 26 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Chloe Narcisse 100ml EDT Spray (Personal Care)
This is my favourite perfume and EDT. When I use it I feel really 'special' and lots of people have told me how much they like it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars sisters joy, 9 Mar. 2011
christmas gift for sister, loves this perfume, says its the only one she feels matches her skin and body type. i have to agree on her it smells loverly. good price, nice bottle and a happy sister makes for a very happy me

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Feminine., 21 Dec. 2011
This perfume is such an excellent price in comparison to some others, and in my opinion a heck of a lot nicer too.I`ve been wearing this as my casual/everyday scent for years and have had countless comments on the fragrance,particually from men who ALL seem to love it!My husband says this is his favourite perfume on me as it is so sweet and warm yet smells expensive - unlike the Britney Spears Circus edt which is sickly sweet,obtrusively fruity and in my opinion smells cheap and tacky!I have never purchased a bottle on Amazon as I am usually treated to bottles of Chloe Narcisse on Birthdays and Christmas,or my husband picks it up from Superdrug when mine runs out.That said after Christmas I`ll be ordering the 4ml perfume from here as I`m delighted to see the pure perfume version is available somewhere!

5.0 out of 5 stars J, 7 Nov. 2009
Excellent service - the goods were perfectly packaged - invoice enclosed - and received promptly. I would have no hesitation in using this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cloe Narcissi perfume, 19 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Chloe Narcisse 100ml EDT Spray (Personal Care)
Excellent service arrived within two days , highly recommend !! description was accurate it was a very easy site to use packaging was to a very good standard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Perfume.., 5 Oct. 2012
-fly- (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
I'm a guy, and this was a gift for my mother along with some other beauty products. She absolutely loves it, and delivery was done within 2 days from placing the order, it was by courier, and I had selected the normal FREE supersaver delivery!! Awesome, and price was pretty good. It smells lovely. I have a young niece called Chloe. Now I know what to get her as part of her Christmas present, she'll be thrilled :)

Chloe Narcisse 100ml EDT Spray