5.0 out of 5 stars YSL pour homme eau de toilette
Published on 26 April 2011 by tinq

3.0 out of 5 stars YVES SAINT LAURENT POUR HOMME 100ML
I LIKE IT SO MUCH IT SOON WENT LOVELY SMELL MY WIFE AND OUR EXERCISE LADY LOVE THE SCENT, I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO PEOPLE BUT TRY A TESTER FIRST TO SEE IF IT SUITS YOU.
Published 4 months ago by DAVE

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars YSL pour homme eau de toilette, 26 April 2011
This review is from: Yves Saint Laurent Pour Homme For Men Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml (Super Concentrate) (Personal Care)
I first experienced this fragrance in Paris when I was 17 (30 years ago), it seemed to be everywhere and made a big impression. I think it is totally unique and so sophisticated, the top notes include lemon and basil but the best is when it has settled and becomes deep warm almost spicy, I adore it and think the old fragrances are the best,new ones are coming out every week but they all seem the same to me. Age wise I think for the man 25 plus.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but wrong photo, 28 Oct 2010
I love Yves Saint Laurent pour homme EDT and the item is as descibed in the dialogue BUT BEWARE the picture is incorrect and displays the HC version. The one I received was the red top bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite, 30 Jun 2012
It was my husbands aftershave in 1977 when I met him and I loved it. Still do. He's tried other aftershaves but this is my favourite and I bought him some more for his birthday.

3.0 out of 5 stars YVES SAINT LAURENT POUR HOMME 100ML, 11 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars pour homme for men, 25 Feb 2014
excellent service very pleased with goods will not hesitate to purchasing more items with you in the near future thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 19 Dec 2013
Good product but still prefer the ordinary one - which is cheaper as well. But still on of the best EDT on the market and a great price. put at least another 20GBP to buy from a shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 28 Oct 2013
Dr. John C. Blackburn (Cumbria, UK) - See all my reviews
I love this fragrance and so do the ladies! For a quality perfume like YSL, it's great value. I would suggest go and try a tester somewhere and order on line.

4.0 out of 5 stars A present for my brother, 29 Sep 2013
I brought this product for my brother who normally uses Opium. It is a cheaper product for everyday use. It still has a lovely fragrance, he will get the Opium for Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 Jan 2013
My husband loved it! I bought it as a present for him and seems that it was a good idea :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yves Saint Lauren edt, 24 Dec 2012
I bought this as a Christmas present for a young man and I am sure it will be a success.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›