4.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and good value for money
Published on 28 Nov 2011 by T.Heard

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not very manly
Smell is quite fresh but it doesnt give that depth of smell i was hoping for. More for a younger man maybe than someone more mature like me 49
Published 14 months ago by londone2

4.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and good value for money, 28 Nov 2011
T.Heard (Northampton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paul Smith Extreme Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 100 ml (Personal Care)
I'm usually very picky when choosing aftershave and normally tend to stick to CK, Hugo Boss/Boss and Issey ranges. But wanted to look for something a little different and I must say knowing nothing about the type of fragarence I am pleasentlky surprised. This is a nice refreshing, summery aftershave, hint of citrus and not too over powering. I though maybe for the price at the time of purchase a mere 20 for 100ml that I may end up giving it to someone for an xmas pressie but I must say I really like it.

If you like the fresh, citrus type of aftershave then I think you will like wearing this. Also it came the next day which I wasn't expecting so was chuffed when it arrived early.

A good all round, not to over powering mens aftershave, even the wife likes it so even better ;) worth it at its current value (20)
Top Notes: Bergamot, Rosemary, Hesperidia, Nutmeg, Cardamom
Middle Notes: Incense, Geranium, Rosewood
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Tonka, Modern Musk

Olfactory Group: Woody Aromatic but I would also say citrus hint

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not very manly, 19 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul Smith Extreme, 12 April 2013
Bought as a stocking filler for one of my sons, this was an appreciated gift. The price was excellent - cheaper than in the shops and ebay. Delivery was very quick. I would recommend this item and this supplier for good value and good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fragrance, 4 Feb 2013
My husband really likes this fragrance so I bought him a new bottle for Christmas. He was very pleased. Good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul Smith aftershave, 28 Oct 2013
Love this product, have used this now for a couple of years, always get asked what after sahve I'm wearing, a nice fresh smell, ideal for day time use, or night time, well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this fragrance, a real bargain, 29 Oct 2011
love this fragrance, a real bargain Amazon has always came out the cheapest on mostly everything we have bought
this is a real summery fragrance and will get more when this runs out

2.0 out of 5 stars ... and decided to buy but it is not very good. It doesn't last long and the fragnance is ..., 9 July 2014
I have read many comments about this perfume and decided to buy but it is not very good. It doesn't last long and the fragnance is very simple nothing special about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab scent fab price, 13 Nov 2013
This was a Bargain price for this excellent scent. Partner absolutely loves it! I would definitely recommend this product to others!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Extremely, 11 Nov 2013
I love this Paul Smith spray.
Great packaging and lovely fresh smell.
Has got me onto other Paul Smith scents too.

5.0 out of 5 stars paul smith, 10 Nov 2013
it was really good value for what i paid for it, i have recommended it to all my family and friends and it was so quick at being delivered