5.0 out of 5 stars Balls
Very pleased with my Balls they are a decent quality considering the low price. Great for the kids and visitors to knock about without the worry of an expensive set being chipped and marked. Very good buy!
Published 17 months ago by Lisa Wright

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality
We had only used the balls several times and one of them has a chip out of it already, this is very dissapointing as we have not miss-treated them in any way.
Published 18 months ago by Carol Sims

1.0 out of 5 stars Chipped within days, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: PowerGlide Pool Balls 2" : 57126 (Sports)
Bought these to replace a set of Aramith pool balls which had been used on a home table for over 10 years.

These PowerGlide balls have chipped within just a couple of weeks of light play, and have actually damaged the cloth. Tried contatcing the seller for a replacement (giving the benefiit of the doubt that they were a defective batch), but didn't even get a reply.

We've now gone back to using the good old Aramith balls (which although pricey I would 100% recommend; only reason they were getting replaced in the first place was because the colours were a bit faded!) and the PowerGlide set is now waiting to go down to the tip!

5.0 out of 5 stars Balls, 18 Feb 2013
Lisa Wright (Peterborough, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars pool balls, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: PowerGlide Pool Balls 2" : 57126 (Sports)
Unfortunatly didnt improve my game !.. but they are excellant value for money and good quality, arrived in good time

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 14 Jan 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars No good for pub style tables., 14 Dec 2012
This review is from: PowerGlide Pool Balls 2" : 57126 (Sports)
If you want to use these balls on a pub style pool table...don't purchase them! I was looking forward to using these new 2" balls on my pub style pool table and as soon as they arrived, I racked them up and had a practice. Bad start...potted a stripe and the white off the break. To my dismay, the white rolls into the rack along with the stripe ball! On inspection, the white ball is the same size as the others which is unusual for a pool ball set. I now have to release the balls each time I pot the white. I checked the product description and it doesn't state a smaller white ball so I suppose its my fault.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 1 Dec 2012
This review is from: PowerGlide Pool Balls 2" : 57126 (Sports)
I would highly recommend this set of pool balls to anyone they are light and and smooth,and so many different games to play now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong image, 4 Aug 2010
This review is from: PowerGlide Pool Balls 2" : 57126 (Sports)
I ordered this item and they sent me american pool balls (spots & stripes), not balls for blackball pool as the image shows

PowerGlide Pool Balls 2"  : 57126