on 11 August 2009
Arrived quickly. Although it had no instructions or the necessary allen key. we fitted it easily onto a hired mountain bike and later onto a Giant road bike. It is a bit narrow, so securing floppy bags was slightly tricky and you need your own bungee, of course! Comes with a fitting to attach a rear light.
on 10 June 2015
Transforms your bike - simple to put on and tighten up, can be added to bikes which do not take rear racks easily. Seems very strong and robust without being too heavy. No side bars so cannot take normal panniers, but easily carries top mounted (sit on top) bags. Only issue I have found is that it is not easy to mount a rear light at the end of the rack - it certainly does not have the mounting options my conventional fixed racks have. Otherwise would get five stars.
on 30 July 2009
this is the best value for money i have seen,i bought it and i am very pleased with it
on 26 May 2015
It's well-made (although lightweight). but when I attached it to the seat post of my MTB it was located far too high above the back wheel, not only looking odd, but raising the centre of gravity unnecessarily.. The clamp is very secure, but it's bulk is very inelegant. Finally, the carrying area of the rack is also unnecessarily small.

It needs the clamp redesigned, the load carrying area increased, and the neck angled to lower it's height. It may well be fine for a child's bike, but not an adults. I returned mine for a refund.
on 12 May 2012
Good cycle rack I wanted one that would bolt on not quick release as most others are which could be stolen if left on cycle locked up and not practical to carry about the only issue I have is that it comes straight out it needs a bend to lower it down away from the saddle
on 27 August 2012
Solid and fits well but a bit narrow. Looks neat and tidy. It fits my needs and would support panniers if additional protection was added for the wheels.
on 15 December 2014
I needed a parcel rack for my single-speed bike and although the fixing around the seat post is a little bit chunky it works really well. It can hold my large sports bag easily and the aluminium finish matched my bike really well.
on 14 May 2016
This is fairly lightweight (a good thing as I didn't want to add a lot of weight to my bike) and fairly narrow. As long as you aren't looking to carry the kitchen sink it's great. Holds a small bag with sandwiches and workday essentials perfectly and is sturdy enough.
on 14 March 2013
This is rack surprisingly well made and well designed for a low-cost, non-branded product. But then I thought if I bought it from Parkers of Bolton it should be okay. I've swapped it for an old rack that has side stays, because this one looks a lot better, basically. But I've been worried about mounting a rack on the seat post as I once had a post break off (not pleasant) and so looked at discussions about post-mounted racks in forums, where some like them and some say they come loose and waggle about. Anyway, I bought this rack and discovered that on my road bike, which has side-pull brakes, I can mount it on the seat TUBE (not the post) by passing it through between the seat stays (rear 'forks'). So it's mounted low just above the wheel -- which is great for carrying capacity and low CG -- and clamping onto the seat tube, which is part of the steel frame, just seems a sounder mechanical solution. The four-bolt clamp mount easily accepts the seat tube diameter, and it is absolutely rock-solid. Brilliant. Buy one. Oh, and I bought a pair of Nite Ize Knotbone bungees for it, which are pretty nice too -- with carabiner hooks and adjustable length.
on 2 July 2012
Well pleased with this item so easy to fit and well made very good value for your money, yes it gets five stars from me