5.0 out of 5 stars Toms
Bought these as a present for my grandson as it was on his wish list. I have since bought him a second pair as he seems very attached to them.
Published on 20 April 2012 by S. Black

1.0 out of 5 stars 😶
Item ordered (UK 10) way too small now ordered larger size but still waiting for acknowledgment of my return and dispatch of replacement items. Communication poor (non-existent if truth be told) and sizing ridiculous.

Published 17 days ago by Mr JC Foister

5.0 out of 5 stars Toms, 20 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 22 Mar 2013
Very comfortable look great, good price and quick delivery! Excellent! A little more pricey than most espadrilles but you pay for quality which these certainly are.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely summer shoe, 31 Dec 2011
K. Scott (Northumberland) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my son (aged 14). They are a soft canvas type espadrille which my son has been after for a while. He was thrilled with them but had to send them back as too small, would recommend getting a size bigger. Thought i would have trouble sending them back as i had bought them November for Christmas but they have a 60 day money back or exchange service which is great. Hope to get the bigger size soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars 😶, 6 July 2014

Fingers-Crossed replacements will be sent without acknowledgement I the return I'm just hoping and praying that my money hasn't gone down the drain right now.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, 16 Jun 2014
I am a size 7 and these do fit but are a bit tight. I assume if I wash to wash them as well they would shrink. But I am happy with the product and would buy again

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 May 2014
I have had two pairs of Toms size 11m (10UK) in the past that have fit perfect. These are slightly big but I love them and they are great quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Toms canvas shoes, 14 May 2014
Very well made product and something I've wanted for a while. Unfortunately they were too small and I do not think the style any good for me. I shall certainly look to the other designs they do and try again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size 8 & size 8 fits, perfect, 6 May 2014
Nice shoes, good quality, very pleased, I'm a size 8 so ordered an 8 & they fit perfect, will buy more

5.0 out of 5 stars Love toms!, 23 April 2014
Oliver P. Pirozek "Olly" (England) - See all my reviews
These were cheap as toms go! Great fit super comfy! Only thing with toms is they get smelly if you have smelly feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toms, 15 Jan 2014
LPL (East Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I knew exactly what i was buying as have bought them before so was pleased with the price. Bought as a gift and recipient was v pleased.Arrived within specified time