5.0 out of 5 stars Very usefull
Published on 4 Feb 2008 by S. Walker

1.0 out of 5 stars One Controller Maybe-Yes/Maybe-No Charging Dock
Well I think my headline says it all! It doesn't charge 2 controllers at the same time, in fact it doesn't even charge one often. So my advice: don't buy this s*** item please!
Published 8 months ago by Ivan Gal

5.0 out of 5 stars Very usefull, 4 Feb 2008
This review is from: Controller Dual Charging Dock (PS3) (Video Game)
This docking station give a tidy place to store your controllers. Plus charges the controllers when the PS3 is switched on. This works fine for me, as one controller can be charged when playing 1 player games. ie one controler is left in the docking station. Also I have the bluetooth remote control, so when watching films or downloading demos etc. both controllers are kept topped up.

As for comments about the flashing lights, well this is optional. Simply press the button on the docking station and they can be on or off, but the controllers still charge in either state...

Another advantage is this is a tidy solution, so the wire can be hidden permanently and just have the docking station available for storing and charging the controllers.
Rather than having a loose USB cable and no where tidy to place the controllers when charging..

Finally this station means two controllers get charged off one USB port, so if like me, you have a 40Gb PS3 and you only have 2 USB ports, this is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful charging dock, 28 Oct 2008
This review is from: Controller Dual Charging Dock (PS3) (Video Game)
I plug mine into the mains using a USB mains adaptor. There are no flashing lights and gives off a nice blue glow from the light around the base. It sits in our living room and is not a distraction. We play the PS3 quit a lot and the charger has no problems recharging the controllers. I would recommend this but buy a USB mains adaptor so that the PS3 does not need to be on to charge the controllers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy out there!, 9 July 2008
M. Boldra "boycarrow" (Norfolk England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Controller Dual Charging Dock (PS3) (Video Game)
This is certainly worth buying if you have a ouple of controllers, it keeps them charged at all times and keeps them neat and tidy instead of thrown all over the living room and tucked behind sofas.

I have plugged mine into my V+ box and they sit nicely beside it, I believe some freeview boxes and SKY + boxes have a USB port on the back so if like me you have 40gb PS3 then you don't need to use any of those ports.

Overall I would say buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Controller Dual Charging Dock (PS3) (Video Game)
Have had this for over a year now, fantastic bit of kit. To allow the controller to charge while the PS3 is off, I have it plugged into the back of my Vergin Media box (they have a couple of usb ports on the back, Sky box's are the same I believe). As that is switched on all the time I have power to charge all the time, so the controller is always ready to use. The unit itself is robust and I have had no issues at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storage and a time saver, 6 Feb 2011
B. Cousins "The Eternal Noob" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Controller Dual Charging Dock (PS3) (Video Game)
This is a great piece of kit if you have two or more controllers, you can fit two controllers on at a time and they only take a couple of hours to achieve full charge, there is even a button so you can turn on a light (The grey border you can see on the base of the unit) that will illuminate the surrounding area while it charges. This is a space saver too as you can leave your controllers in there overnight or when you are not using them, either to keep em fully charged or remove the usb cable.
You can plug the unit into anything with a USB input, e.g. PS3, computer, cable boxes.
The bugbear is that there is no usb cable supplied with the unit, however! You can use the one you got with the PS3 controller, so it doesn't make too much of an issue.

I would fully recommend this unit as it is good value for money and fits almost anywhere as it is not cumbersome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just to clarify, 30 Dec 2007
This review is from: Controller Dual Charging Dock (PS3) (Video Game)
Just to clarify a previous reveiwer stated that the lights don't light up on the controller it self when connected to a usb plug charger. This is because they onlylight up when they are connected to a ps3. However they still ae charging.

dont be put off buying

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for Co-op gamers, 23 July 2012
This review is from: Controller Dual Charging Dock (PS3) (Video Game)
This is a brilliant purchase, I bought this for my brother as we like doing a lot of 2 player games, I bought this especially because every time I went over, There was always 1 controller which was needed charging so I usually ended up sitting on the floor or something, With this though, Both Controllers are being charged at the same time so that problem will not happen again, My brother seems to have found a way where he can plug it into his TV too so the controllers are charging even if hes just watching TV! And finally the nice little bonus is its a place to store your controllers when not using them. Over all I highly recommend this product, Esecially for anyone who loves to play 2 player games with friends and family, It will eliminate any chance of having to wait for something to charge while everyone else is ready etc, A brilliant price too and free delivery, What more could you ask for.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Controller Maybe-Yes/Maybe-No Charging Dock, 15 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Oct 2008
K. Kane - See all my reviews
This review is from: Controller Dual Charging Dock (PS3) (Video Game)
I have two of these sitting either side of my TV so that all four pads sit nice and tidly charging away. For the price they're a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars review from a ps3 widow, 9 Mar 2009
This review is from: Controller Dual Charging Dock (PS3) (Video Game)
Does what it says on the packaging. Finally - a way to make my hubby put the controllers away!(No longer do we find Staffie teeth marks in them.) What is more, the charging dock itself is inobtrusive enough to rest next to the PS3 on the sideboard, and the blue glow around the base of the dock emitted when on charge is quite stylish. Charge seems to last for ages too. Great to have two controllers so I can prove how much better than him I am at COD World at War!! Lost count how many times I have killed him - so therapeutic!!! Did I say I was a PS3 widow? Oops....

Controller Dual Charging Dock (PS3)
Controller Dual Charging Dock (PS3) by Competition Pro (PlayStation 3)
5.97