5.0 out of 5 stars I became an instant fan after watching this
Published on 15 Dec 2009 by Ash

3.0 out of 5 stars Russell Howard dvd
This is more for my sons than for me. If you've seen his spots on tv, eg Live at the Apollo, then you've seen most of this before.
Published on 11 Jan 2010 by K. GUTCH

5.0 out of 5 stars I became an instant fan after watching this, 15 Dec 2009
Ash (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Russell Howard Live [DVD] (DVD)
Some friends of mine went to see Russell at the Colston Hall in Bristol last year, and I declined having never heard of the fella. I'd never really bothered with Mock The Week and didn't have a digital radio at that point, so he was a completely unknown quantity to me. Then my girlfriend had this DVD bought for her for Christmas. I was instantly gutted that I hadn't seen him at the Colston Hall!
Russell is an elastic-faced, multi-voiced whirlwind of energy, jokes, warmth and pathos. He has an ability to bring in a crowd and carry them along with him. As others have noted, he is quite fast and jumps around an awful lot. This means you can lose the thread if you're only half concentrating. But the sheer wealth of material means that this is likely to be a DVD you return to many times over and are still discovering new jokes and things to laugh at on your third or forth watch.
Being a fellow Bristolian, I particularly enjoy his excellent Brizzle accent! He also has a face which lends itself well to comedic poses, particularly when he's portraying kids.
I rectified my mistake of not seeing Russell when I had the chance by going to see his new show at the CIA in Cardiff. It were lush!

5.0 out of 5 stars yesyesyes, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Russell Howard Live [DVD] (DVD)
LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEDDDDD IT, perfect condition, no problems, exactly what I expected, this made for a great dvd night in with everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Russell Howard Live [DVD] (DVD)
Highly recommend Russell Howard, he's brilliant. DVD is a Christmas present so not seen it yet, but I'm sure we'll enjoy watching it. If it's anything like his other live DVD (Right Here, Right Now) then I'm sure I won't remember much of it for laughing so much. Oh and it came within a few days of ordering so excellent service also.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Russell Howard, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Russell Howard Live [DVD] (DVD)
Mr Howard had me laughing from start to finish. I think he is a very funny man with a messed up family. I think Christmas would be great at his house. I only wish you could see the warm up acts as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars HaaHaa, 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: Russell Howard Live [DVD] (DVD)
love Russell Howard hes a babe and this dvd is brilliant great gift for hubby who loves him aswell perfect buy

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Russell Howard Live [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD for my son as a birthday present and it wad the first thing he watched that evening mans I could hear him laughing downstairs. Very pleased with the price and it arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Russell Howard, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Russell Howard Live [DVD] (DVD)
Bought for my son as present he loves Russell Howard and this DVD was no exception loved it loved it he lol all the way through

5.0 out of 5 stars Russell Howard is amazing, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Russell Howard Live [DVD] (DVD)
I got into Russell Howard a couple of years ago, and from the first moment I saw him, I could not stop laughing.
Both Dingledodies and Russell Howard Live had me laughing from start to finish. He has a great energy and the jokes he told were brilliant. The extras also kept the smile on my face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Russell Howard Live [DVD] (DVD)
I really loved this DVD and found it really funny. Having read other reviews I was unsure about purchasing it, but as I had never seen Russell on Mock the Week decided to go ahead. It was definitelly worth it and I could watch it again when I've forgotton what jokes are in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 4 Dec 2012
This review is from: Russell Howard Live [DVD] (DVD)
received a good service and the quality of purchase was excellent. I would use this buyer again in the future

ARRAY(0xabd19354)

Russell Howard Live [DVD]
Russell Howard Live [DVD] by Russell Howard (DVD - 2008)
4.25