5.0 out of 5 stars A must have
This dvd is a great workout for anyone, mobile or not. Leanne made this dvd after not finding any workouts she was able to physically do, having one leg, which I fully understand as I have, in the past tried many a time to find a suitable workout for myself.
Published on 26 Jan 2008 by Jules

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken leg exercise
I have recently broken my leg and am getting very frustrated at not being mobile - this DVD has been useful for getting me moving!
Published on 28 May 2009 by R. Curtis

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 26 Jan 2008
This review is from: Leanne Grose - Leanne's Chair Workout [DVD] (DVD)
I have 2 legs, but limited use in them, and my balance is very poor, so the usual workouts of lunges, star jumps are no good to me, this dvd doesn't involve any of these, it is what it says, a workout sitting in the chair, not only is it good physically, but mentally too as it has a real 'feel good' factor to it. The girls working with her are great and the hole thing has a cheery and friendly feel about it. You can do as much or as little as you feel suits you.
I deffinatly recommend this workout to people with disabilites, or those who are maybe a little older or less fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really encouraging!, 23 April 2010
This review is from: Leanne Grose - Leanne's Chair Workout [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD was just what I needed! It is easy to follow & not too aggressive - I am very prone to injury but didn't see anywhere in this workout where I could injure myself. The instructors vary, which is a nice touch as it breaks it up a bit, and Leanne is a sweetheart! She is bubbly without being annoying & makes you feel like you're just working out with mates.

Most of the workout can be done with no equipment. For 2 sections, a Dynaband (or bottles of water) & massage ball are recommended - both are cheap & readily available online.

I am often unable to walk outside & have got increasingly frustrated with my lack of movement & subsequent tight muscles. This workout encourages gentle stretching & core stability as well as providing a good all round exercise session.

The Chi breathing session was a lovely relaxing way to end the session.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leanne Grose - Chair Workout, 9 Jan 2008
This review is from: Leanne Grose - Leanne's Chair Workout [DVD] (DVD)
What a fantastic workout DVD ! - This is such a unique way in which to help all types of people from those suffering with mobility problems to those who are fit and just want to have a good workout. It caters for all ages from 9 to 90 ! This is a truly inspirational DVD which you can read about in her autobiography "Just a Step" which explains how the DVD came about and her inner most thoughts and feelings leading up to the creation of this unique workout experience. This would make a fabulous present or gift to someone and will get your heartbeat racing and your lungs working. Set in the world's famous Eden Project this is so different to the usual workout DVD you see set in a gym ! So experience Leanne's special workout and feel good about yourself. A MUST BUT DVD !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally inspiring way to get you fit, 26 Jan 2008
pepemia (scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Leanne Grose - Leanne's Chair Workout [DVD] (DVD)
Leanne is amazing she just oozes inspiration and life.She is so inspiration and cheery that you feel you MUST at least try the routinues in this great dvd.This Dvd is aimed at anyone but especailly people who are less mobile - maybe due to a illness, age, disability or weight gain.Its really hard to lose weight when your not 100% mobile and its so easy to lose any motivation.The idea of going to a gymn just fills you with dread and you dont know what exercises your capable of doing.All the usual workout dvds on the market are too energetice and exclude people who arent as fit or abled.
However this dvd knocks the rest away because not only is it more pratical ,accessable for all ages and fitness ( thanks goodness ) but has got something a lot of the others really lack- motivation.You can decide what exercises you want to do and Leanne comes across as so genuine that you just want to turn the dvd on to watch her !
I have bought this dvd for myself and am now planing to get some for a few of my friends as I think they would love it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great armchair workout, 14 Jun 2011
B. A. Chapman "LG Historian" (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leanne Grose - Leanne's Chair Workout [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant, as one who sufers badly from arthritis, especially in my feet and knees not only do I find I CAN do these excercises, I am motivated to do them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Nov 2010
This review is from: Leanne Grose - Leanne's Chair Workout [DVD] (DVD)
I'm a wheelchair user and as such am unable to walk or stand, and this DVD is excellent. It really works you out. It's lovely to find something that is actually do-able! Highly recommended for people unable to workout in the usual way.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great workout for everyone, 7 Jan 2008
This review is from: Leanne Grose - Leanne's Chair Workout [DVD] (DVD)
Leanne's video is absolutely brilliant - she is full of life, the music is great and the routines are excellent. A great video for all capabilities, but it is fantastic for anyone who might not have full mobility.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant work out for those with limited mobility, 26 Jan 2011
This review is from: Leanne Grose - Leanne's Chair Workout [DVD] (DVD)
Following an illness I now have limited mobility I use crutches around the house and a wheelchair for longer distances. Prior to my illness I walked everywhere so I was fairly fit. I have gained a lot of weight because of the medication I'm on, so I have been looking for some form of exercise that didn't require me trying to balance, do steps etc. Found this by chance and it had very positive feedback. I've been doing it a week and it is easy to follow. There are 6 sections:warm up, disco, combat, resistance using bands, massage and chi breathing. All of which you can dip into to suit your own needs. Only wish I'd found it sooner.
My only negative comment it says you can buy the bands and prickly balls from Leannes web page but they aren't available yet, but you can get them from Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 12 Jan 2010
This review is from: Leanne Grose - Leanne's Chair Workout [DVD] (DVD)
I`ve lost my own copy, so here I am buying another as it`s so good.
I`m a wheelchair usewr and there`s nothing out there, but when I found this loved it. You feel like you`re working out with friends, their banter together is fun. My favourite bits are the faster bits, such as the punching, but it`s great for everyone and abilities. I would defiently recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars leammes chair work out, 14 Mar 2009
Ms. G. Steinson (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leanne Grose - Leanne's Chair Workout [DVD] (DVD)
excellent dvd easy to use, explained well, i would highly recommend this to wheelchair users ( i only have the use of one arm but still managed to use the dvd.

Leanne Grose - Leanne's Chair Workout [DVD]
Leanne Grose - Leanne's Chair Workout [DVD] by Leanne Grose (DVD - 2007)
6.95