on 28 December 2008
This bag has plenty of internal space for a range of goodies. In the main area of the bag mine contains the body for an EOS 450D, an EF 75-300mm lens, an EF-S 55-250mm lens, an EF-S 18-55mm lens, a 2x Tele-Convertor as well as my happy snap Ixus 65. The main storage area has sufficient dividers to keep all those items from bashing into each other (except the tele-convertor and Ixus 65 which share one compartment). The external pockets have sufficient space for a variety of filters, spare batteries and chargers. There are also external straps provided to secure a tripod underneath the bag.
22 comments|74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 February 2009
If you've aquired a lot of photographic gadgets, this is the bag for you. Whilst it might not be the cheapest on the market its of good quality, tough, durable and waterproof. The best bit is the flexibilty with a number of useful external and zippable pockets useful for spare batteries, memory cards and the like whilst internally there is plenty of space that can be configured to your own requirements; currently I'm carrying one DSLR camera, 3 lenses including a telephoto, battery charger, leads and connections and various documents.

The bag might be considered to be a bit bulky to carry around all day fully loaded, but I'd rather suffer that than have damaged kit!
on 20 January 2010
This bag is extremely durable & tough, with plenty of room for a body, two or three lenses (depending on their size) and has pockets galore for extra bits & bobs. Bought it for a friend who is an up & coming photographer looking to go Pro and she was over the moon with it. All her money had gone into equipment, which was getting damaged due it not having proper protection. This has belt attatchment as well as shoulder sling so seems extremely versatile. Good tough, thick padding will keep your gear well protected, weatherproof finish will keep it dry!
on 28 November 2010
It was a gift from my husband for my brithday along with a Canon digital SLR. This bag is simply amazing. It holds the SLR camera, spare lens, video camera, another digi camera, charger, even room for mobile phones etc... Its like the one place u can put all your imp things. Very spacious. Note, it is a really big bag so if you are going on a long trip or want to keep your things in all one safe place then this is good. But if u are looking for something handy to be taken out very often, it may not be the one you are looking for.
For me, its very useful and the quality is too good for the price. Worth buying if u have expensive cameras. There is also a strap that can be used to wear across your waist but then again it looks quite big but definitely useful if you want your hands free.
I would definitely recommend this product and especially for travel.
on 28 January 2010
Highly recommended,

Well made with waterproof protection. Plenty of storage space and seperate compartments. It has a shoulder strap and even a waist band strap.
on 19 October 2009
Quality bag at an excellent price compared to Canon's RRP. However, the waist strap is hopeless at supporting a normally loaded bag of this size. The waist strap is only useful if you remove all but the camera and a short lens. Overall I would recommend this bag for price and overall construction quality.
on 10 August 2009
Very satisfied with the quality of the bag and good padding to the floor and sides. It is a bit bulky to carry around but the waist strap helps to divert weight from the shoulders.
on 1 September 2009
Bag is quite large suitable for camera lenses and flash etc.
However the pockets and compartments are too large. No tiny slots for batteries and memory cards.
on 7 March 2013
This bag is tough, durable and multi-functional. The main bag is made from a tough material which provides great protection for anything inside. You have several pockets which I use for carrying extra filters, cloths and the Canon EH19-L Semi Hard Case. There is the main handle which you can see in the picture as well as a over-shoulder strap and a semi-concealed belt strap (which I've never used, but is a nice to have). Underneath are straps for holding a tripd.

Inside you have a cloth interior with velcro compartment dividers allowing you to tailor this to your needs. I have compartments set to carry the 450D with lens attached, the Canon EF-S 55-250mm and my Canon Ixus Compact. There is also a fixed compartment in which I house cables/chargers, memory card adapter, TV Connecter and a spare battery.

I highly recommend this.
on 12 September 2013
I have just received this case from Amazon (great delivery and packing as usual) and I am most impressed with it.
The smaller bad (the Canon 100EG) would have been just a little too small for my Canon EOS 700D and 2 lens, the larger telephoto lens would have been a VERY tight squeeze in that bag, if I cold have got it in at all.

The interior and base of the bag are VERY well padded with enough divisions to allow me to put all the other 'odds & ends' like my Flashgun, Battery Grip etc in, which would have not been possible in the smaller bag.
The mesh pocket on the inside of the top cover is good for spare SD cards, blower brush, lens cloth etc, but equally well you could use the side pockets for those.
The all round quality of the bag is excellent and in the past I have had 2 of the big aluminium cases they did (years ago) and also 3 of the smaller (similar to the 10G) ones too and this bag sits nicely in the middle of those... better protection than the smaller cases but nowhere near as heavy as the excellent aluminium ones.

It is a good idea to look for pics of this bag on the net, to see how other people put their gear into it, gives you some idea how to pack it, it is a shame Canon don't provide a little book with a few pics like that, it is a small detail I know, and not a criticism.

If I think I only need the basic camera/lens I can easily put it into the smaller case I have for my EOS 400D, but this also give me the option of being able to take my full outfit with me.
I have always bought Canon cameras and lenses (plus the odd smaller Sony camera) and only once did I buy a supposed top quality 'main brand' bag (non-Canon) and it only lasted 7 months (Strap & catch problems)... ALL my Canon bags are still going strong after years of use, I can't say more than that !