4.0 out of 5 stars So Cool And so nice.. Diamonds are small but its enough.
The Ring is so awesome, I bought it for my Girlfriend, Very nice symbolic design. Satisfied with the design I ordered the same ring twice. First one came in time and the second one is not yet dispatched..Its been 8 days I made my order. Hope I will get it soon.
By the way The Item is so so cool and could be a good gift for anyone you love most.
Published on 2 July 2011 by Faisal Rahman

3.0 out of 5 stars RING
Very very small and not very gliterly so its just ok. Was quite disappointed in it really so wouldn't recommend it
Published 12 months ago by Red Ruby

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars So Cool And so nice.. Diamonds are small but its enough., 2 July 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Sophy's Choice, 1 Feb 2012
Sophy511 "Shaz" (Omagh,Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with this dainty little ring. It is very true to the illustration and so fulfills my expectations.The diamonds are small but sparkly and it fits well against my eternity ring.Excellent value for money especially at the discounted price.

5.0 out of 5 stars gold leaf ring, 4 Feb 2012
i was very happy with this ring i bought it as a 60th birthday gift for my friend , she was delighted with it . the delivery was quick and efficient .( i wish i could afford one for me !!!).

5.0 out of 5 stars great ring, 3 Jan 2013
this ring was my engagement ring 2 years ago. i wear it still. next to my wedding ring now. it is still shiny. i love the shape.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Double Leaf Ring, 22 May 2013
Very pretty, delicate ring. Stones are tiny, however, this takes nothing away from the attractiveness of the ring.The photograph of the ring is a good likeness however, the ring is very small; the leaves are small and delicate and the band is narrow. Would like a lovely gift for a young lady, although I purchased the ring for myself and I'm not exactly young!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very lovely for the price but smaller than I thought, 3 April 2013
I bought this as a presant for my girlfriend as it looked a bit different to the other rings that were on the high street and it seemed from other reviews to be a good quality too. My partner loved it when I gave it to her and she wears it all the time. I just got the impression from it's description it was a little bigger than it is, when its actually quite dainty. Worth the cost as we got it half price but not sure i would have paid the full price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold Ring, 17 Feb 2013
I have had a problem with my bevelled wedding ring so was looking for something light but different from a gold band. I love the shape and the fact that it is flat so doesn't catch on anything. Diamonds are small but really glitter in the sunlight. Paid for next day Delivery as I wanted it for a special occasion and it came before 9.30 am - very happy with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars RING, 21 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, 13 Mar 2013
my mum and dad bought this for my birthday. i love this ring i wear it all the time and i never take it off.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little smaller than I thought, 28 Feb 2013
I saw this ring and loved it so hubby bought it for me for valentines day. It was 1/2 price.
When it arrived we were a little disappointed because it was quite smaller than we thought. It's still a
lovely ring but you do need a magnifying glass to see the stones. It would not be worth the full price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›