on 4 August 2015
The product itself is great for pretend play. My 3 yr old loves it, especially the chip and pin card reader. The pretend money is a bit rubbish and there wasn't enough of it. The pretend food was just ok. The tins are not too bad, but the boxes are flimsy and already in my recycling bin.

The main problem with this product is the plastic cord that attaches the till to the card reader. The cord is a few feet long and there is no breakaway safety feature.

After I found my son with the cord around his neck, I cut the cord off. It's not needed and it serves no purpose. I don't know what Casdon was thinking by adding the cord. I suggest anyone who buys this to cut the plastic cord off ASAP.
on 18 September 2013
Good and well made toy for the money, with proper working functions. Play money is US dollars, so recommend the small investment of buying a sterling money set.
on 21 August 2009
You will have hours of fun with this toy, comes with chip n pin cards with their own numbers, don't put the wrong one in or you can't pay for your shopping! Also make sure you keep a few batteries at hand.
on 8 January 2011
Good fun. Receipt paper very difficult to turn and nothing prints onto it. Working calculator is great. Overall good value for money.
on 30 December 2012
Was quite worried as the box was smaller than expected but the size is fine and it also comes with play money and some food boxes. I'm happy with it.
on 30 October 2015
Parents be WARNED be very careful with the plastic lead between the cash register and the chip and pin machine as our Grandson put it around his neck and it is to strong to break easily luckily we spotted it in time to release it before it strangled him BE WARNED
on 10 January 2010
My six year old has had hours upon hours of fun with this toy. It is the most played with toy over the holiday period.
Good value and good product. Educational value also high up there
on 28 December 2012
This is FAB! My niece (and to be honest, all the adults in the family too..!) loved this! Much fun pretend shopping was done on Christmas day. Thank you.
on 5 January 2013
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY GRAND DAUGHTER FOR CHRISTMAS AND SHE HASN'T STOPPED PLAYING WITH IT SINCE SHE GOT IT.
on 30 April 2014
Our 3 year old son loves this and so from that point of view we can't argue, if he is happy, we are happy. The till is a nice item and great for playing shops though I'm glad I didn't pay more than I did. The till has an electronic till sound that rings when ever the till is opened but is so quiet you really have to listen for it. The chip and pin section was good though only lasted a few weeks and despite checking the batteries, no longer seems to work, I liked the idea that there were two credit cards though each with a different pin number. The till also has a small roll of paper in it that acts as a receipt though our son gave that a tug and pulled the whole reel out so that didn't last long. The empty boxes of food items are a nice touch and added to the fun of the item though the money isn't very realistic so we purchased some Sterling play money separately to go with it. The only reason it gets a 4 rating and not a 3 is because of the sheer play value. Despite its issues it is a great toy and a great learning aid into learning about money.