5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy
Published on 20 Dec. 2010 by Mrs D.

3.0 out of 5 stars Luck of the Draw?
Published 27 days ago by Kamille Morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 20 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Woodluv New White Wicker Storage Basket With White Lining Medium
I bought the wicker basket for my wedding day for guests to leave their cards in during the reception. I added a dark blue ribbon round the top of the basket so that it complimented my colour theme. Given that there are products on the market that are specifically sold for what I wanted, this was a perfect alternative, cheaper and capable of being easily adapted to suit my needs. Delivered when planned and in perfect condition.

3.0 out of 5 stars Luck of the Draw?, 27 Feb. 2015
I needed 10 of these baskets. Decided to order two first to try them out. They came well packaged, labelled as fragile. They were sturdy, a nice white colour and had lining with a cute bow at the side. Being satisfied with these, I ordered the remaining 8. First thing I noticed was the horrible cheap, toxic paint smell when I opened up the box (also labelled as fragile, which was great). These 8 had no cute bows on the side, though that is the least, since the advertised picture does not show that they do. The 8 were also very fragile. I was literally afraid to touch them, as the wicker baskets made a breaking noise with every touch. Although they were all roughly the same size, this was very rough - randomly shaped and of random height and width. They scream out for more white paint... they are not quite as white as the first two I ordered and overall appear to be of inferior quality in comparison. It's such a hassle to have to send the larger order back, so I'll have to keep them. I guess whether you get really nice baskets or not so nice ones is a luck of the draw.

4.0 out of 5 stars exactly as is stated, 1 Jun. 2014
Was pleased with the basket when it arrived. Prompt delivery. Slight thing was the smell, it was quite strong so sprayed it with some linen spray and all is good. Would definitely order from here again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Nov. 2014
Lovey basket great size and good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Jan. 2015