5.0 out of 5 stars pretty in pink
Published 8 months ago by mrs easybee

3.0 out of 5 stars Timex watch
I wanted a watch that I could wear when I go swimming and this watch looked ideal. It is , however, a bit uncomfortable
to wear - the strap is very stiff - its OK.. but I dont love it !
Published 5 months ago by Sarah Louise

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty in pink, 12 Dec 2013
mrs easybee (stockton on tees uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timex Ironman Women's Digital Watch with LCD Dial Digital Display and Grey Nylon Strap T5H4714E (Watch)
always worn a baby g just happened to come across this watch on offer for approx. 20 quid, does the same as baby g plus a bit more and waterproof, as I like to wear my watch when swimming (partly due to being short sighted and not being able to see one in pool), it is actually a bit more attractive and not as thick as baby g and is so much easier to programme that I have the correct time on it! very pleased with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars i always make sure my watches have this function as I travel alot and being able to change to local time at the press of a butto, 14 July 2014
Fast delivery and 3 time settings as well. i always make sure my watches have this function as I travel alot and being able to change to local time at the press of a button is perfect for me. It is the right size for my diminishing eyesight and I really like the velcro strap for ease of use too.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice little watch, 3 July 2014
very nice little watch, great birthday gift. thank you. my daughter loved them

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cheap sports watch, 18 April 2014
M. Leung (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
I got this for under twenty pounds on a deal. I wouldn't have paid the rrp of sixty plus for it.
It's a nice little watch, the face not too big like many sport watches around.
The only thing I don't like is the strap. It's a Velcro one and is really stiff. When adjusted around my wrist, the middle just won't fold down. Maybe with wear it will soften?

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 15 Mar 2014
It's nice to find a sports watch with a nice small face & only 30mm across. As I have a very small wrist, with a Velcro strap can alter size easily.

3.0 out of 5 stars Timex watch, 2 Mar 2014
to wear - the strap is very stiff - its OK.. but I dont love it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice item, 24 Jan 2014
Brian Robb "Brise21" (UK) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable Velcro wrist strap, nice big display so easy to read date unlike a lot of others
very girly and perfect size

4.0 out of 5 stars Excelent watch, 8 Jan 2014
Fit for purpose, looks good, easy to use, looks good, not too expensive, no metal parts good for a gift

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 27 Dec 2013
This watch is perfect for running, because it's small, light and fit well. It Was a present for my mother and she liked it, but she said she would like to have km misuration also.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was easy enough to program and works well, 18 July 2014
I wanted this watch to time myself swimming as I am competing in a few weeks time. It was easy enough to program and works well.